The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad

+2
Ancient Roswellian
Banjo
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post  Banjo 2013-01-07, 16:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Banjo
Banjo

Breaking Bad - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking Bad - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-01-07, 17:05

Thinking of the ending scares me. I think the body count will be enormous. But I intend to have all the fun I can getting there. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Breaking Bad - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking Bad - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-09, 10:23

Vince Gilligan was on Conan last week, a repeat, and he said he and his staff of 5 writers have often worried that they "wrote themselves into a corner" and would have to go back and rewrite/change things to get out of it. But somehow Walter White always managed to pull himself out of the predicament. 8)
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-14, 17:04

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-29, 10:31

Today is cold and overcast....they will earn their money. tongue

I was watching the SAG Awards when Cranston won for his role. "It's so good to be bad", he said. The clip they showed was when he was out on the prairie meeting the other dealers. One of them says,"Who are you ?"

"You know who I am"

"You're Heisenberg !"

"You're GD right I am !"

His wife and daughter were with him at the table along with the whole cast including Aaron Paul's knockout girlfriend. His wife cracked up watching the scene. Then when he was thanking everyone including his family, his daughter mouthed, " I love you daddy". :flower:

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-29, 12:40

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-01-31, 15:57

I ran across these quotes by Krysten Ritter about her early days in NYC as a model, I guess you would call it.... thought they were interesting. She was Jessie's girl friend/drug addict in S2 , I think it was, and is now starring in 'Don't Trust the B...in Apt. 23.'

New York was amazing. I met cool people right away, and started going to see the Strokes and the Kings of Leon, you know, before they were massive bands. Running around with rock stars, dating musicians. It was the coolest shoot ever.

It’s kind of like camp, like what most people would do at a sorority or something. Just girls on a couch eating weird Vienna sausages and McDonald’s happy meals, in boxers, watching MTV jams. That’s how I can describe it best. It was interesting because we’d be picked up in limos by party promoters, but we only had $200-a-week advances. We’d have to hop the subway.

I just went with a suitcase, and they put you in a model’s apartment. You’re kind of taken care of. But not really. Nobody really gives a shoot what you’re doing. You’re going out every night with party promoters twice your age. But they are giving you a key to an apartment and you live on bunk beds with like eight other girls in a two-bedroom apartment, and they charge everybody $1,000 to live there.

So they were like, ”Here’s our card, send us pictures, Polaroids, no makeup.” We took the pictures and sent them to New York, and the next thing you know they’re bringing us in, doing photo shoots. It was absolutely crazy. I have pictures of myself from 15, 16 years old in sheer clothes, looking like a heroin addict. When I look back at it now, I’m like, “What is happening?” I had to get really savvy really young. Thank God I had a good head on my shoulders. Who sends their kid out when they’re 15 years old with no chaperone? New York, Milan. It’s crazy.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-01-31, 17:31

Not something my daughters would ever have been allowed to do. bonked on the head
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-01-31, 19:42

That's just crazy!
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-05, 15:03

'Breaking Bad' scoop: 'Hank-centric' return
Star Dean Norris pleaded for his character's death
By Corey Levitan 21 hours ago
breakingbad.maxupdate.tv

Pleading for your life is common in "Breaking Bad." But out of character, it's death that one star of the Emmy-clobbering show pleaded for.

Dean Norris, who plays DEA agent Hank, accepted the lead in a promising comedy pilot, the star told Canada's National Post. But he was forced to pull out when "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan announced that Season 5 would be cleaved into two halves separated in their production schedules by nearly a year. (Norris' plan was to shoot the pilot, knock off the 16 remaining "Breaking Bad" episodes, then shoot the series if the sitcom was picked up.)

Norris said he called Gilligan and asked: "Hey man, maybe Hank should die in the first eight? Wouldn't that be a great ending?"

Obviously, Gilligan didn't agree, since we last saw Hank having a major revelation about his brother-in-law on the toilet. However, Norris did receive a consolation prize. He described the final episodes as the most "Hank-centric" yet. And if they live up to the hype, Norris should have plenty more pilot offers -- although probably not from the same production company that he screwed over.

P.S. For all you wannabe Hanks out there, yes, by describing the final episodes (plural) as Hank-centric, Norris basically admitted that his character probably won't die until at least the fourth episode -- if he even does.

"Breaking Bad's" final eight episodes will air this summer on AMC.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-05, 15:33

Doubt that the production company will feel they are "screwed over" . These things happen all the time to actors.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-05, 17:18

Good info here:

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-11, 15:03

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-11, 16:20

He really is good in that part. Hope he gets somewhere with his screenplay. two thumbs up
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-19, 12:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-22, 13:39

This is the same bowling alley where we bowled during the convention, the night of the sleet storm...

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-27, 12:12

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-28, 13:44

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-28, 14:12

You know I would have been camped out overnight for a chance to own something from that show! You Albuquerqians have all the luck. :D
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-28, 14:55

They're thinking about putting some online for sale....if anything worthwhile is left. I'll keep an eye out....

If they do decide to sell online it might be announced here, just a guess....

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-04, 14:40

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-11, 12:04

This morning on a local, radio talk show that I listen to if there is an interesting guest, they interviewed Bryan Cranston and Michael Quezada. Today they start filming the next to last episode and the last will start filming on Apr. 3rd. Bryan said he saw the final script only yesterday and said "the fans will be pleased" with the ending, which could mean anything. He said that normally it takes 8 days to film an episode but lately with more content being added it's taken 10-11 days. Season starts on July 14th.

Of course the outdoor filming locations are never announced in advance and the scripts are redacted, blacked out, in case any are lost or stolen. A woman called in and said she knew where they are filming today and asked if it would be okay to go and watch and try to get autographs. Bryan said yes, but he wasn't on the work sched. for today but would try to stop by the location, without revealing where it was.

This Saturday they are having a reception to raise money for the local Youth Development Inc. but the only way for the general public to attend is to buy raffle tickets. There will be 5 winners who will get a meet and greet with the cast, a private tour of Albq. Studios, signed posters, etc.

His next project is in Vancouver on "Godzilla", I guess yet another remake, but he didn't elaborate. He said it's always sad to wrap up a long running series and not see his co-workers any more. He said that BB has opened so many acting doors for him, he got in Argo because of it, etc.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-25, 11:40

Video of how they shot the train robbery .

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-26, 16:00

Police: Burglar busted for ‘Breaking Bad’ script theft
By Rosalie Rayburn / Journal Staff Writer on Tue, Mar 26, 2013

It could have been straight out of an episode.

Police say a burglar with a criminal history broke into a car belonging to actor Bryan Cranston, aka Walter White of the hit series “Breaking Bad,” and made off with a shoulder bag containing an Apple iPad and, perhaps more significantly for fans of the series, a copy of a script from the show.

A tip from a confidential informant led Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office detectives to arrest Xavier McAfee, 29, on Friday in connection with the break-in. The informant said McAfee was bragging in a bar about stealing the script from a vehicle he broke into at Sandia Crest, according to the criminal complaint.

The complaint said the informant has previously provided information that proved accurate.

Detectives are following up on information obtained from McAfee but haven’t located the bag or its contents. “Nothing has been recovered at this point,” sheriff’s spokesman Deputy Aaron Williamson said Monday.

Cranston stars as a high school chemistry teacher who becomes involved in making and selling meth and is drawn into the drug underworld.

The show is set in Albuquerque and has become wildly popular — with tours designed around the various locations that appear in the show.

It’s not clear whether the theft of the script will have any bearing on the show, which is in its final season. Fans have been speculating about possible endings.

Since the script was stolen on Dec. 20th it's unlikely that it was the finale or maybe not even a BB script since Cranston is set to work on other projects.

A spokeswoman with Sony Pictures Television, the studio behind the AMC drama, did not return Journal calls for comment.

The incident occurred Dec. 20. Cranston reported that the passenger side window of his 2013 Audi was broken and the bag stolen.

Based on the informant’s information, the sheriff’s office assigned the case to its High Enforcement Action Team, which handles street crimes, burglaries and gang and narcotics-related crimes, Williamson said.

He said McAfee has a “prior criminal history.”

Court records show McAfee was charged with commercial burglary and larceny in December 2012, and that case is still pending in District Court.
— This article appeared on page A1 of the Albuquerque Journal
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-03-26, 22:43

I noted that Cranston never said whether it was a BB script or something else. I'm thinking that since the bag and contents were taken back in December too much time has passed to have any good leads. disgruntled
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next