The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So you think you can dance?

+4
Penny
Banjo
Ancient Roswellian
Berry
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So you think you can dance? - Page 3 Empty Re: So you think you can dance?

Post  Berry 2014-05-29, 11:14

SYTYCD returned last night. I was immediately caught up (as usual) . The dancer who got to my heart the most was eliminated immediately. That is...as a soloist he's great but when they put him in "choreography" it shows that he has no experience partnering with a girl...so he was cut.

The kid is so determined not to give up on his dream that he showed up in the next city to try out again. This time he made it (by the skin of his teeth) so I will have my fingers crossed that he is a fast learner. But the kid is all personality and heart-on-the-sleeve. I hope he sticks around.  two thumbs up 
Berry
Berry

So you think you can dance? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So you think you can dance? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-07-24, 08:57

This show is back. And for awesome dance routines, it is the best dance show ever on tv. They are down to the final 14 and each dancer is soooo good it is already hard to lose anyone. This coming week they will eliminate 4!
Berry
Berry

So you think you can dance? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So you think you can dance? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-11-21, 12:51

Went to see the live tour of this past season's top 10. Wowzers, they are amazing dancers. Two hours of full on dancing and I don't think they were off stage for more than a few minutes at a time. Lots of group numbers. They did the best routines of the season and then some new "pop music" routines (All about the Bass and Taylor Swift's Shake it Off) . Was a great show. woohoo
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2015-09-15, 00:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was the best season ever. Any of the final four would have been deserving winners. But they made the right choice. This winner was amazing! woohoo
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum