The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Globes

2 posters

Go down

Golden Globes Empty Golden Globes

Post  Banjo 2010-01-18, 19:11

This isn't actually about the GG because I only watched 15 minutes of it during commercials on Human Target and 24, but something funny happened while I was watching it that I didn't notice while watching the other two until a scene in 24 tipped me off....

What happened was that the women on stage at the GG all looked short and squat and ~50 lbs heavier than what I thought would be true. When Kristen Bell came on as a presenter and her legs looked like tree trunks, but she could hardly scale 100lbs., I thought, "What the ....?" Golden Globes 66732 . Is there something wrong with their cameras? Then during a scene in 24 where Katee Sackhoff was walking down a hall directly at the camera and she looked like she weighed ~200 lbs., it suddenly hit me ! The "stretch" button on my remote had accidentally been hit and I hadn't noticed. As soon as I hit "normal" everyone was back to normal size. Whew! That was a relief. Golden Globes Icon_lol Why didn't I notice the effect on Trisha Helfer on Human Target? ..... Golden Globes 716860

Last edited by Banjo on 2010-01-19, 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Banjo
Banjo

Golden Globes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Golden Globes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Golden Globes Empty Re: Golden Globes

Post  Penny 2010-01-18, 19:18

Golden Globes 924488 Glad you figured THAT out! All is well with the world now! Golden Globes Icon_tongue
Penny
Penny

Golden Globes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Golden Globes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down