The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol Season Nine

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

American Idol Season Nine - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol Season Nine

Post  jojo 2010-04-29, 08:41

They raised 45 million for Idol Gives Back. That will help a lot of people.

Siobhan went home last night.....that was fine with me. We are down to one girl and four guys, which doesn't surprise me since girls do most of the voting....and girls prefer to vote for the guys........
jojo
jojo

American Idol Season Nine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100American Idol Season Nine - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-05-07, 07:55

Little 17 year old Aaron Kelly went home this week.....down to the final four!!!!

I predict Lee and Cyrstal in the finals with the winner being...........Lee by a very small margin. This is not a difficult call for the final two. Both have never been in the bottom three.
jojo
jojo

American Idol Season Nine - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100American Idol Season Nine - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-05-12, 12:54

It was soundtrack from movies night....and duet night!!!! Lee and Crystal did a great duet....but I didn't know the song....will have to do some research.

Hoping, again, that Casey goes home tonight.......

Chris Daughtry is one of the musical guests tonight!!! Can't wait!!!
Bon Jovi is on also......
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-05-13, 15:01

Chris and Bon Jovi were great.......Big Mike went home......I was ok with him or Casey, Casey will be next for sure.......It just has to be Lee and Crystal in the finals......
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  jojo 2010-05-27, 09:04

Undoubtedly the best finale yet. Stars like Alice Cooper, The Bee Gees, Hall and Oats, Janet Jackson, Alanis Morisette, Dane Cook, Chicago, Brett Michaels, Joe Cocker, Carrie Underwood, Chris Allen, and ALL the past Idol winners (except for David Cook who was at a charity event he could not get out of). Also, many of the past top ten contestants were there too!!! Fun to see them up on stage again!!!

I was happy for Lee, who was obviously very nervous (to the point where he looked like he was going to throw up) right before the winner was annouced. He was very humble and excited....Crystal will be just fine too, and will probably have more creative freedom than Lee......Lee's first single will be "A beautiful Day" by U2.

It was Simon's last show, and so there were some touching moments and funny moments. It was touching to see Simon hug Paula, who returned with a really stupid and not funny stand up routine on stage. Someone did NOT write her any good lines. She would have been better to just stand up there and be Paula.

Great show.....Not sure the show will ever be the same again.....
jojo
jojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2