The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother

2 posters

Go down

Big Brother Empty Big Brother

Post  Banjo 2010-07-09, 14:19

It's baaack !!!........Here's the lineup. After one night I've had enough of Rachel. I'll pass judgement on the rest as time goes on.....except that Annie is already my favorite. I hope she's not the saboteur....I think it's Enzo.

Big Brother Resized_bb12
Big Brother 12
meet the cast
CBS

Related articles
Big
Brother 12 is getting closer - new housemates, new twists and a
different schedule

Big
Brother Season 12 has released this year's twist to the public plus
newest BB12 commercial

Big
Brother After Dark has been renewed by Showtime for season 12 on Sho 2

CBS has provided more information about their successful summer
reality show Big Brother Season 12. The
reality show Big Brother
features
contestants who live closed off from the real world for a couple of
months. The house they are in is filled with cameras that will record
their lives 24 hours a day as they compete, fight, and scheme there way
to win half a million dollars.

The 12th season of "Big Brother"
will premiere at 8:00 July 8, 2010 on CBS channel WTEV 47 in Jacksonville.

The names and photos of the 13
houseguests have just been released. It was previously
reported
that there were 14 contestants because there were but one
girl got cold feet and quit the show at the last minute. Big Brother is
referring to this season as the "Summer of Sabotage" because the big
twist is that one of the housemates is there only to wreak havoc inside
the house and will not be able to win the $500,000 grand prize in the
end. It will be a lot like what Season 8's Eric did as America's Player.
The Saboteur will be one of the following 13 contestants. Big Brother
should let us know who it is on or around July 15th.

This year Big Brother is continuing
the Have and Have Nots competitions. The consequences of losing require
the houseguests to take cold showers, eat Big Brother slop and sleep
under uncomfortable circumstances.
Meet the houseguests,
Big Brother Kristen_bitting
Kristen Bitting (24) Shoe boutique manager from
Philadelphia
Big Brother Lane_elenburg
Lane Elenburg (24) Oil rig salesman from Decatur,
Texas
Big Brother Ragan_fox
Ragan Fox (34) College professor from Los Angeles
Big Brother Andrew_gordon
Andrew Gordon (39) Single father and podiatrist from
Miami Beach, Fla. He is an Orthodox Jew who will observe Shabbat while
on the show.
Big Brother Britney_haynes
Britney Haynes (22) Engaged hotel sales manager from
Huntington, Ark.
Big Brother Kathy_hillis
Kathy Hillis (40) Deputy sheriff from Texarkana,
Ark. Has a 23 year old son.
Big Brother Matt_hoffman
Matt Hoffman (32) Married web designer from Elgin,
Ill.
Big Brother Hayden_moss
Hayden Moss (24) Single college student from Tempe,
Ariz.
Big Brother Enzo_palumbo
Enzo Palumbo (32) Married, Italian
insurance adjuster from Bayonne, N.J.
Big Brother Rachel_reilly
Rachel Reilly (26) Chemistry graduate student &
VIP cocktail waitress from Las Vegas
Big Brother Monet_stunson
Monet Stunson (24) Model from Glen Carbon, Ill.
Big Brother Brendon_villegas
Brendon Villegas (30) Single high school swim coach
from Riverside, Calif.
Big Brother Annie_whittington
Annie Whittington (27) Bisexual (currently in a
relationship with a girl) bartender from Tampa, Fla.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother

Post  Banjo 2010-07-12, 19:47

So what can we say now that two episodes are under our belts ? For one thing, this is a rather subdued, almost boring group even with the "benefit" of watching them on Big Brother After Dark on Showtime. Rachel is hardly less annoying and her rather contrived "bromance" with Brendon has put them both on the nomination block. One can only hope that at least one is booted soon. Meanwhile Britney is a classic "where the boys are" type, hanging out with them in her bikini around the spa whenever possible. What her fiance thinks about this remains to be seen. Annie proves to have quite the potty mouth, only on Showtime of course, but remains fairly reserved in primetime. Kathy is incompetent in the contests leading some to speculate that she is the saboteur but I still think it's Enzo who has set up a Jersey mob-style alliance with 3 other guys, calling them The Brigade. So there you have it.....Wednesday will see the next prime time escapades although I'm losing an hours sleep each night watching the first hour of 3 hours on Showtime, unless it gets too boring....
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  LARRYSWIFE 2010-07-13, 06:02

We aren't watching this, but how come most of the women are in their twenties, and the men are mostly older? Are women not desirable in their thirties? My daughter-in-law has become even prettier in HER thirties, and I remember( just about) that the thirties were my funnest years. I hope my 60's will be my second 30's!

AR

LARRYSWIFE

Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-07-15, 18:59

I don't know about the age selection criteria but I'll say this : If Annie gets booted tonight in the first vote-off then it's Sayonara GI for this season. Except for her most of them are colorless, and personality deprived. And besides, Wipeout comes on at the same time, which I was willing to forego, but now it may not be necessary. We'll see after tonight...
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-07-16, 13:26

I was surprised that Annie was the saboteur. With her being booted so early it probably puts a crimp in the producer's plans for further mischief, and with her gone there is very little reason to keep watching. I may tune in occasionally to see what's happening but no more regular viewing. Although if Rachel gets booted I may relent a bit. After all, they do have a professional bikini model in the mix....Kristen Bitting.... Big Brother 631529
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-07-16, 16:01

Oh-oh ! Aside from this latest news, which is encouraging, there has already been outrage amongst the populace about Annie's departure with threats of mass rioting and marching on CBS HQ (just kidding ! Calm down ! ) but still.....realistically TPTB may have realized that the ratings for BB may tank if they don't do something to counter the incipient boredom which is imminent given the remaining crew....

'Big Brother 12': All
houseguests sequestered -- someone returning?

By Andrea
Reiher
| July 15, 2010 10:25 PM ET

Big Brother Annie-big-brother-close-upFor the twelfth season of the popular summer
reality show "Big
Brother,"
CBS is sequestering all the houseguests. What does this
mean for the show this year?

It could be nothing. But typically
the first 3-5 eliminated contestants (depending on the number of
houseguests) are let to return to their hometowns following their
evictions. But this year, CBS tells Zap2it
that all the houseguests are being sequestered. Instead of being able
to speak to the first few eliminees by phone for their exit interviews,
we are having to conduct them all over email.

Since this is an
atypical handling of the eliminations, does this mean we'll see a
houseguest return? We think it might -- because remember, a
houseguest got cold feet
just days before the contestants were put
into the house. At that point, the premiere date and perhaps the finale
date had been set, so losing a houseguest could mess with the summer
schedule for CBS. But having someone return would right the ship...

What
do you think, hamster fans?

Follow Zap2it and Zap2it Andrea on Twitter and Zap2it
on Facebook
for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-07-20, 19:38

They have to get rid of Rachel, preferably, or Brenden. Just so they break up that "team". If they don't the first "pregnancy initiation" (I just made that up Big Brother 631529 ) may occur on BB. Big Brother 983254
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-07-30, 16:27

The stumblebum incompetence of the "brigade" led by the "genius" Matt is becoming so sad its almost funny while Brendon and Rachel sail along to what appears , at this early date, to be an easy win. But anything can happen, someone with a more strategic vision needs to step up....

With Annie gone I have switched my allegiance to Kristen Bitting who lists her occupation as boutique manager but in reality is also a professional bikini model, surely mankind's highest job classification.... Big Brother Icon_lol Big Brother 631529 She also has recently demonstrated the ability to stand up and fire back at the demoness Rachel, although last night she was beating herself up for not winning HOH this week, unnecessarily I thought. Big Brother 871224

In the meantime I have voted for her to be the new saboteur.

http://starcasm.net/archives/54301

Categories: Big Brother, Reality TV, Television

Big Brother Big-brother-cast_320Image Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBSI’d
begin with something fluffy — maybe a pun or a metaphor — but I
honestly can’t think of anything else other than what just went down on Big Brother. So let’s cut to the chase. [Big, fat spoiler alert].
There is only one word to describe tonight’s live eviction episode: (kosher) nuts.
As you recall, when we last left the Big Brother house,
deputy sheriff Kathy and podiatrist Andrew were on the block. Andrew was
being used as a pawn to oust Kathy after Matt’s poorly constructed plan
to backdoor Brendon fell through, and early in this episode, the
Brigade was still planning on keeping him around. Oh, how plans change when someone goes crazy.
During his last chance speech before evictions, Andrew dropped a
bomb. Well, he dropped a few bombs, actually. Who am I kidding? He was a
freaking B-52. Not only did he reveal HAYDEN and Kristen’s “secret”
showmance, but he told everyone the things he’d overheard them talking
about. None of them were nice. It was a bold move on his part, but a
dumb one. “Captain Kosher” was evicted.
Meanwhile, remember that twistthe Big Brother bosses told EW’s Lynette Rice about?
Turns out it was that someone else in the house will be offered the
position as Saboteur (…and just when we thought we wouldn’t have to
stumble over typing that word ever again). You can vote now at CBS.
There’s so much more, but I have a full TV Watch to write. So while I
get to work on that, tell me what you thought, PopWatchers. Was
Andrew’s last chance speech the most dramatic one in BB history? Who do you think should be offered the position of Saboteur? Oh! And Rachel’s HOH again. Discuss.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-08-06, 17:52

With Kristen being booted last night, it becomes ever more pointless to watch the remainder of the season, although there is a certain fascination in seeing how the stumblebum "brigade" will attempt to stop the Brendon/Rachel juggernaut. At least Brendon didn't win the Wednesday HOH competition. The winner of that, which actually occurred on Wed. but won't be shown on CBS until Sunday, is already known to BB After Dark on Showtime viewers. About the only saving grace now is to see what happens to Britney. She isn't much of a player and seemingly sucks up to B/R while making fun of them behind their backs. She's engaged so can't participate in any showmance dalliances but last night did confide that her last date with her fiance before coming on the show was at Chucky Cheese....and then she "got laid"....so at least her boyfriend is "doing his part"..... Big Brother 156488
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-08-07, 19:53

Okay, here's the thing. I'm letting you in on some info that only a small privileged number of Americans know. This will set you up for tomorrow night's show.

1. Matt won the HOH competition on Wednesday. This sent Rachel into a blue funk as she saw the likelyhood that Matt will put both her and Brendon on the block tomorrow. Only by one of them winning the POV next Wed. will they have a chance to save both of themselves, but a rather forlorn hope at best because whoever (one of them) uses the POV to replace one of themselves, the replacement will probably still win the votes, causing either Brendon or Rachael to be booted next Thursday, and breaking up one of the steamier showmances of all the 12 seasons. Still with me so far ?.......this show isn't for the faint of heart Big Brother Icon_razz

2. But wait !.....meanwhile, when Matt is called to the DR on Wed. after winning HOH, he discovers that the Pandora's Box ploy has been instigated again. There have been only 2 previous seasons where the PB has been used. He has the option to not open the PB, knowing that it could hold great reward or tragedy for all the house competitors. He chooses to open it and discovers that he has released a new saboteur into the house. By not opening it the saboteur ploy would not have been introduced again.

3. You will recall that Annie was the first saboteur, assigned the role by the producers beforehand. She being the first to be booted put a crimp in the producer's plans, but now with a new saboteur on the loose....heh-heh. The new saboteur was voted in by the viewers during the preceeding week. It was close between Ragan and Enzo but Ragan won. Of course his identity was not revealed to Matt, since he will continue in the game, nor to any other house guest. However, the saboteur did reveal his existence last night during the Showtime BB After Dark show. They do this through a TV screen in the living room with their voice distorted so that it's not possible to determine gender. And the screen just shows a black wavering outline.

Now the houseguests are thrown into a tizzy trying to guess the identity of the saboteur and what he/she may visit upon them. Ragan is doing a good job of remaining poker faced and even throwing in a few of his own theories during their gab sessions and speculations.

On tomorrow's show all this will play out as if it just happened, the HOH contest was determined last Wed. for example. And it remains to be seen if tonight's Showtime segments will indicate that a saboteur "stunt" has already occurred, to be presented tomorrow night as if it happens then. Contests, voting, "stunts", etc. don't happen during the Showtime segments, which are live each night, but it is easy to tell what happened during the preceeding day just from their conversations. I don't know how I ever got by without Showtime in previous years BB's... Big Brother 66732

So there you have it....go forth my children with your new found knowledge. But use it wisely....with great power comes great responsibility. Big Brother Icon_king
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-08-09, 16:14

So last night on BB After Dark we learned that Britney won the latest POV. That happened on Saturday but won't air until this Wednesday. Also on last Sat. Jeff and Jordan, the showmance couple from season 11 paid a visit to the house. You will recall that they were later on The Amazing Race together but didn't do too well. Jeff has parlayed his fame into some other "reality world tour" types of roles, and Jordan is going to dental school on part of the $500 k she won as the winner of S11. Their visit will also be on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, last night Rachel pleaded with Britney to use her POV to take her or Brendon off the block and would give her $ 5K if she would do it. But Britney pointed out that either she or Brendon will be booted on Thursday for sure and besides, taking a "bribe" never goes over well with the other house guests so she, Britney, would just be putting a target on her back. So Rachel and Brendon will remain on the block and I predict that Rachel will be the one getting booted on Thursday. Thursday's program is the only one shown 'live', but only during the time that "live" appears on the screen.

Of course the "diamond" POV that Matt received for opening Pandora's Box can't be forgotten but since it's good for 2 weeks he almost certainly won't use it this week to override Britney's POV, and will let Rachel go. Next week it will become a much more strategic weapon, it's use remains to be seen....
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-08-12, 15:53

After last night's (which took place last Saturday, actually) POV competition and Brendon's shocking and childish reaction at losing, you have to wonder what his students think of it....he's a high school swim coach, ostensibly, but I wonder.... Big Brother 66732 But with both he and the she-devil Rachel on the block tonight, one of them is being booted for sure and the smart money is on Rachel. He tried a goofy ploy to turn the house guests against him in order to save his "beloved" Big Brother Icon_rolleyes , but it backfired and now he'll somehow have to soldier on alone.... Big Brother 170930 Big Brother 723807 ....which won't be for long because he'll be on the block again in coming weeks unless he can win HOH and POV but even that won't help him if he goes up next week because Matt's diamond POV will still be active then and he can insure that Brendon stays on the block.

Britney is turning out to be a smart little cookie. Society has a tendency to discount blondes that look good in bikinis....don't do that ! Big Brother 21944
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down