The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POV results...

Go down

POV results... Empty POV results...

Post  Banjo 2011-07-30, 18:47

Brendon wins another one, almost unprecedented as John points out.

'Big Brother 13' Spoilers: Week 4 Power of Veto Competition Results
Saturday, July 30, 2011

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

A lot of weight was put on this week's Power of Veto competition on Big Brother 13, but really, it's just for bragging rights. Even if the nominations change, the outcome will probably be the same.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 13 spoilers.

Daniele is the HoH and she nominated Brendon and Rachel. Jeff, Adam and Porsche were chosen to play in the PoV competition.

Brendon won the Power of Veto.

Well, I guess that's a moral victory for him, but I'm not sure how much it really matters. Now comes the hard part: Does he save himself or his fiancee? Regardless, Daniele is working overtime to ensure that her replacement nominee doesn't get evicted, and it's basically between Jeff, Jordan and Shelly.......... This is because it would put two of the strongest remaining players on the block and insuring that one of them goes. "common wisdom" says that either Brendon or Rachel would be going , depending on who Brendon saves (see below) . At this point the weaker players, Adam, Porsche, Lawon, Kalia, are non-factors and have no strategic value to any of the power players. But as John says it would be funny if they manage to "float" to the final two. :lol: not too likely, actually.

See Adam in His Elf Costume>>

Brendon spent all of last night talking about how he was going to destroy Daniele in the competition and how, if he goes, he wants everyone to promise to evict Daniele as soon as possible. It's amazing how he thinks Daniele is ONLY targeting Brendon and Rachel because they evicted her best friend Dominic, yet his only response is to be equally vindictive and want Daniele out just because she split up the engaged couple. Luckily, when he was telling this to Jeff and Shelly, they very carefully didn't actually say "Yes," just that they know where she's at and that they're not stupid.

The stupidity is reserved for Brendon and Rachel, who play the game with their emotions on their sleeves. Rachel is pouting and sulking nonstop about how she can't play the game without Brendon, but the truth is that she's NEVER played without Brendon. Before she came onto season 12, Rachel must've thought she could win and, at that time, she didn't know who Brendon was. It is sad how hopelessly dependent she is.

As for the future, it could be interesting. Jeff and Jordan have already talked about how next week they would try to backdoor Daniele (claiming that their one-week deal with her only covered original nominations, which is just in bad faith). Porsche has sworn to play with whatever member of Team Brenchel is left and they're already talking about needing to get Shelly out of the house (though Daniele and Kalia are equally big targets). I'm starting to think that Daniele's "big move" is going to cause a hilariously undeserving finale where people like Adam and Lawon float into the final four.

And now, for fun, let's look at how many PoV competitions the remaining HGs have played in:

Rachel, Brendon and Jeff: 4/4
Jordan and Adam: 3/4
Porsche: 2/4
Daniele: 1/4
Kalia, Lawon and Shelly: 0/4

And here are some fun facts: Rachel has played in EVERY SINGLE PoV competition that's ever been played while she's in the house across both seasons (that's now nine in a row). Of course it's easier to believe when you realize that her name was randomly chosen only twice, since she was HoH or a nominee seven of those times.

Brendon, on the other hand, has only missed out on one (the fourth week of last season, when he hosted the Wizards of Pinball). So that's 11/12 PoV competitions for him. Similarly to Rachel, he was only randomly chosen three times and was a nominee, HoH, or partner of the HoH every other time.

And over the course of two seasons, Brenchel have now won a combined 11 HoH and PoV competitions. Rachel has four HoHs, Brendon has one HoH and five PoVs, and they have one combined PoV win. This sixth PoV win for Brendon moves him into second place for all-time Veto wins. Here's the current list.

All-Time Power of Veto Wins
Janelle (seasons 6 and 7): 7 PoVs
Brendon (seasons 12 and 13): 6 PoVs
James (seasons 6 and 7) and Daniele (seasons 8 and 13): 5 PoVs each

All-Time HoH Wins
Janelle (seasons 6 and 7): 5 HoHs
Rachel (seasons 12 and 13), Drew (season 5) and Mike Boogie (seasons 2 and 7): 4 HoHS each
Daniele (seasons 8 and 13) and Jordan (seasons 11 and 13): 3 HoHs each

There are a few others with three wins for HoH (including Evel Dick and Jessie Godderz), so I only included the ones who could still do it again.

Yet Brendon and Rachel can't make it far in the game, which just shows me that their social game has to be one of the worst in Big Brother history, because in competitions, they're certainly the best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a couple of fan's observations..... roflmao

quote: Originally posted by Linenoise:
Oh forgot to add, if Brendon uses it on himself and Rachel gets evicted. Rachel should use her free time to change her identity so Brendon can't find her when he gets out of the house. Twisted Evil

No kidding! This might be just wishful thinking on my part, Line...but when push comes to shove, I don't think Brendon will use it to save himself SIMPLY BECAUSE it doesn't fit the image he has of himself and the image he wants to present to the world. He see himself as THE MAN...the protector...the guardian...the one who must step up and take the bullet for his love.

Those are all really nice and noble if he was emotionally healthy, but he's not. And he's insecure enough about it that he just doesn't dare to let the rest of the world view him as someone who saves himself over Rachel. We know no one will care, but he believes it will affect his ultimate reputation.

One other reason he won't save himself??? Because, even if Rachel tells him to do it now... the rest of his life she will throw it in his face that he crushed her dream.

That's my deep analysis. You do know I've been wrong many times, right? Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

POV results... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100POV results... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

POV results... Empty Re: POV results...

Post  Banjo 2011-07-30, 20:16

More fans.....

I think B&R need to go upstairs right now, wake Dani up and pitch this wonderful deal to her.

Yes, I think this is definitely what they need to do. Wink
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 pm

helly got busted on her fake compliments!!! lollololl She just told P she looked good all dolled up and P said 'really its just half of one of the sweatsuits I always wear'
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 pm View user's profile
Lady-Cash1318

quote: Originally posted by KENinVA:
Porsche telling Rachel, why did Brendan not thow the PoV to me, I could have been safe, and pull you off. Now I have to cut a deal for me, becasue I am alone without a net. The 2 couples are obviously together. I need to help myself.

Brendan telling porsche, I had to win, to keep the target off you.

Good God, do they think she is that stupid???

I think they do.

------------------------------------------

AS long as they keep thinking that i'm cool. I'll be happy as a clam if porche aligns with Dani.

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 pm

You would think that by now Adam would have taken a knife or some scissors to the sleeves of that elf outfit. He's gotta be sweating his ass off in it.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 pm
L. C.
B

quote: Originally posted by KENinVA:
Brendans standard reply when what he says does not make sense: Trust me.

Only Eric Stein could talk a million miles an hour, say "Trust Me", and lol...it worked for quite a while...
Brendon, ehh...not so much dude.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 pm

BigBrotherupdates.com Forum Index -> Big Brother 13 Live Feed Discussion/Spoilers

Jump to:
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

< Last Thread | Next Thread >

Originally posted by wolfie:
ok someone you are "at war" with, that you openly and knowingly p.o.'d a few days ago, puts you and your "fiance" on the block. You are now thinking she is going to do something to help you so that NEITHER of you goes home. Brendon, Rachel are y'all THAT STOOOOPID??? I mean, think about it. it wasn't like she had someone ELSE as a target and used one of you, she put the pair up to be sure one would go home, why would she NOW put up an escape valve so NEITHER of her targets gets hit.

That is incredibly absurd.

Wolfie, you are forgetting the whole reason Big Brother was picked up for season 13! All the Hg's are there for the sole purpose of furthering Rachel & Brendolt's game... if they don't they will be branded as "floaters" by Queen Rachel, and banished from the kingdom, and the jury... and lose their prizes and stipends. Brendolt will win America's favorite... only because Rachel tells us to vote for him over her ... because we are totally bewitched by her smile, and laugh, and boobs, and stuff.

Now please excuse me while I run behind this little bush and vomit. Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

POV results... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100POV results... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down