The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gifted Man

3 posters

Go down

A Gifted Man Empty A Gifted Man

Post  Berry 2012-05-13, 16:12

Did nobody else watch this...besides me? Well, it's cancelled. Hope that isn't a bummer for Pablo Schreiber who co-starred in it. I'll find out soon when I get to have lunch with him in NYC. 8)
Berry
Berry

A Gifted Man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Gifted Man Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

A Gifted Man Empty Re: A Gifted Man

Post  BoardMomma 2012-05-13, 21:52

Berry wrote:Did nobody else watch this...besides me? Well, it's cancelled. Hope that isn't a bummer for Pablo Schreiber who co-starred in it. I'll find out soon when I get to have lunch with him in NYC. 8)

I never missed an episode and for my own personal taste this was my favorite show. Sad I don't know why I didn't talk about it. I guess I thought I was the only one watching it. There's a ton of Doctor-Hospital shows out there and Grey's Anatomy is STILL on and why I couldn't tell you...but this show had a unique twist and I'm so mad that it's gone.

Perhaps Pablo Schreiber can enlighten on exactly why it was cancelled. Please tell him for me I loved his character in A Gifted Man.

I hate to say it...but I am really "OFF" TV right now. disgruntled
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2012-05-13, 23:42

It's no mystery what happened with A Gifted Man

The numbers for "A Gifted Man" and "NYC 22" just weren't there. The former averaged 8.6 million viewers and a meager 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic, while "NYC 22" has drawn only 8.2 million viewers and 1.4 in the demo.

CBS announces its schedule for next season on Wednesday (May 16).
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-05-14, 14:34

There comes a time when there might be a glut of medical and cop shows on and viewers tend to stick to their old proven favorites rather than jump around looking for new things. That goes for any type of show not just cops and medical.

There was a time when I watched Grey's (did you see the finale ? I watched the last 2 minutes because a reviewer called it 'Grey's meets Lost', he was right) but got tired of it and have never stuck with a medical show since ER. Ditto cop shows. Castle and Blue Bloods fill the bill for me. I watched NYC22 once, couldn't see any advantage...never watched House, tried Body of Proof a few times....

End of curmudgeon rant..... A Gifted Man 156488
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down