The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 2012

Go down

Big Brother 2012 Empty Big Brother 2012

Post  Banjo 2012-05-31, 16:11

The natives are getting a little restless wondering who will be cast this season but it's way too early to get antsy. It will be about the first week in July before we know. Meanwhile carry on with your lives, such as they are, as best you can.... tongue roflmao

It's interesting that the first eviction will come one day after the first show. But that's not unheard of. It gives them a chance to dump the obvious loser who managed to slip though the selection process. Although, in the 2010 season Annie was the first to be evicted and she was one of the hottest. Figure that out..... scratch

CBS Sets Return Date for 'Big Brother'

12:00 PM PDT 4/24/2012 by Lesley Goldberg

The No. 1 network will broadcast the Julie Chen-hosted summer offering three times a week starting Thursday, July 12 at 9 p.m., the network announced Tuesday.

STORY: CBS Orders Dating Reality Series '3' for Summer

The reality staple will premiere in its Wednesday slot at 8 p.m. on July 18 followed by a live eviction show on Thursday, July 19 at 9 p.m. (live eastern time/tape delayed in pacific time zones) and air its third broadcast of the week on Sundays starting July 15.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 2012 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 2012 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 2012 Empty Re: Big Brother 2012

Post  Banjo 2012-06-20, 13:37

Sign up time ! Although I recommend waiting a few weeks until they get the sign up bugs worked out.

http://www.real.com/superpass/bigbrother

Several places to sign up but they all go to the same place and work the same.

http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/big-brother-early-bird-special-now-available/
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-07-05, 17:16

After seeing this season's crop of house guests I'm debating whether to sign up for the Super Pass. The live feeds on Showtime After Dark (if they do it this year) is almost enough to keep up with what's happening after you learn how the sched. works. I have until next Wed. to decide. There's only one model this season and can she 'measure up' to past examples ? scratch

No one said that being a BB fan is an easy job. roflmao

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-07-09, 18:30

I decided to sign up before the special rates went away on Wed. What an ordeal ! I was on the phone for 1/2 hr., a helpful lady in India, of course, with an accent just barely able to understand, but she was able to reset to my temp. password and took all my billing info, again, and my new self-selected p/w is working okay so I'm set for another season. This will be epic ! woohoo Although with neither Dani nor Rachel back this year any fireworks developing remains to be seen. I haven't taken the house tour yet.....there's just so much time available in my action packed life... Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-07-10, 15:51

My Super Pass is working okay today so I watched the video of the Exec. Prod. explaining how they couldn't rig the results if they wanted to and the winners are always a surprise to them, and what features are the most popular with the fans..the competitions, as you might expect.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0002-13

Then I took a tour of the house with "Spicey" one of the most popular Super Fans. The physical layout is the same as past seasons but the decor is brighter and more garish. Spicey says that it's called 'Tokyo Pop'....I call it garish.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0003-13

The kitchen is laid out the same but with a new refrig.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0005-6

The dining table which shrinks in size as house guests are booted.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0008-9

The bath tub where the women take baths with their bathing suits on !....unlike the Euro versions of BB where such attire is not necessary. When will we ever learn ? roflmao

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0013-8

She interviewed the Chen-bot. Julie said she didn't like the nick name until she saw a blog that showed a bunch of her interviews with her speech patterns and then she understood and thinks it's hilarious.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0021-Copy

The HOH bedroom...good grief...I'd go psycho having to sleep there...

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0012-5

Yes ! There is a Jojo this year ! roflmao

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0025-Copy

I think this one might be the 'caricature blonde', there always is one as well as the token gay guy....he hasn't been revealed yet as far as I know.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0028-Copy

As well as the obligatory model...I think there are two this season..usually required in order to provide the necessary 'cattiness' element.

This is the obligatory "naive, sweet young thing" which in past seasons often goes to the final 3 or even wins on a couple of seasons.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0024-Copy

The Hantz family is becoming a staple on reality shows just because of the infamous Russel originally on Survivor, then his nephew who was on later but never quite lived up to the family reputation for ruthlessness, and now we have Russel's younger brother on BB ?.....hmmmm.....this could be a stretch. scratch

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0029-Copy

This is a new feature this year. Don't know what the two old rivals will be doing exactly but watching Dani makes it worthwhile even if she isn't in the house again. Of course Rachel won the $500 k last year and redeemed herself in the fan's eyes, at least some of them, and was pretty good in the last Amazing Race with Brendon, but they didn't win.

Big Brother 2012 IMG_0031-5

So there you have a short preview.....I couldn't post all 14 contestants, 2 more than usual but there is rumored to be previous guests showing up and maybe dual eliminations early on. It will be epic ! clap
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-07-12, 16:09

Full body pics of the house guests. Based on these I'll have to go with the Playmate for now but after seeing them interacting and plotting I may change my mind... scratch

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/big-brother/bb14-cast-full-body-photos-revealed/
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-07-12, 17:00

BB 14 Kicks Off!
It's OFFICIALLY summer now!
BB 14 Kicks Off!
Another exciting season of Big Brother is in store for us and we can’t believe that today is the day that the show, AND the live feeds, kick off!

If you are a hardcore Big Brother fan like us, you wait for this day every summer in anticipation of Julie Chen saying, “Welcome houseguests!” and yes, BB fans, the day is upon us.

One great thing about Big Brother is the fans. No doubt. Big Brother has, without question, the most dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable fans in the reality world. In fact, the BB fans have really created a world of their own, a world which jolts to life every July, and only those in the community understand how crazy it can get. It’s also a hell of a lot of fun, and we think QuirkyDude Kevin (you most likely know of him) wrote up a perfect piece describing what it is like to be a part of the Big Brother community. We think you’ll agree when he says, “It is our own national holiday!”

Check out his write up on BigBrotherArchives.com, it’s pretty spot on.

Thursday, July 12, 2012
Big Brother 14 - Let The Games Begin!!
Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!

It's that time again. All of us out here in the Big Brother community are downright giddy about now. It is our own national holiday. Big Brother 14 premiers tonight!

As I drove into work this morning I was thinking about all those out there who are going through the day anticipating the months' of fun which begins tonight. I also thought about all of those people out there who have no idea...or don't care...that there even is a Big Brother...they especially don't care who the returning mentors are...or what the style of the house is...or who the first HoH is. Trying to explain it to them would be like trying to teach them a new language.

It also reminded me of all of the other things that must be going on in this world that mean absolutely nothing to me, but mean everything to many others out there. That brings to mind the true uniqueness of our Big Brother experiences. It is something that can't be understood by those who aren't in the know.

We are our own little Fraternity...or Sorority, if it pleases you. It is a group I'm proud to be a part of. We have our own vocabulary...references...sense of tradition. For the most part, everyone is respectful to one another...though we do have our flareups now and then. We all realize that opinions vary greatly...sometimes even from day to day with the same person.

Many of us sit up till the wee hours of the morning...many of us never go to sleep at all. We are zombies living at the mercy of the 24 hour live feeds. We celebrate the victories of our favorite house guests and we mourn their losses. We sometimes eat what they eat. That, I say from experience. I pigged out on fish sticks for a week a couple of summers ago.

Many adopt their lingo...their styles...their opinions...their likes...their dislikes...and they don't even realize it.

I have met some of my best friends through Big Brother associations. I have met some of my favorite acquaintances from this great group, as well. I wish them all a wonderful Big Brother 14 season. Lets play nice....and Enjoy!

Let’s have fun this Big Brother 14 season, everyone, and try and get some sleep every once in awhile would ya?
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down