The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 10

Go down

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 10 Empty Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 10

Post  Banjo 2012-07-21, 10:04

OMG ! Can this season get any more dramatic ?! I wasn't online watching the live feeds last evening when Willie's eviction went down but previously I had seen him make the threat that he would do something to get evicted early. Then on BB After Dark when I started watching at 10 pm it was easy to deduce from their various conversations that Willie was gone and everyone was relieved. I don't agree with John that the rest of the season will be boring but do agree that Shane and Jojo are suffering unfairly from Willie's actions. I heard Frank apologizing to them for putting both of them on the block and Jojo in particular said she was very understanding as to why he had to do it.....I am less understanding, but even before one of them may be booted, Britney is now down to two players, Willie was on her team, and losing another would put her with Dan as having only one team member left.

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/article-4037--0-0.html

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

Janelle and Boogie's teams are still at full strength and both of them are the most powerful and dangerous coaches when it comes to strategy. Today is the POV comp. If Shane should win (not unlikely) he would certainly take himself off the block. Who Frank would pick to replace him is still vague, all we know for sure is that it couldn't be Ashley because Janelle gave her immunity when Janelle won the coaches comp. yesterday. If Jojo were to win the POV (very unlikely) the above scenario would play out similarly. So we can only wait until this evening when the results of the POV comp. are deduced and posted online. Then tomorrow on the CBS show the nominations will be "revealed" but there will be no mention of the POV winner until Wednesday.

'Big Brother 14' Spoilers: Week 2 Nominees and a Houseguest Gets Expelled
Friday, July 20, 2012

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

It was a drama filled day in the Big Brother 14 house. With Frank as the HoH we knew Britney's team was screwed, but not THIS screwed.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 14 spoilers.

Willie Hantz has been expelled from Big Brother 14. This came after a violent temper tantrum after Janelle won the Coaches Competition and made him a Have-Not.

According to Janelle, Willie threw pork rinds at her, kicked the Have-Not door and headbutted Joe four times. She also said Wllie had to be physically removed from the house. Yikes, that's going to make for an intense and explosive Sunday episode. In the aftermath the show apparently ordered in pizza for the HGs and even the three remaining Have-Nots got to eat some.

However, everything else remains the same this week and after Frank was expelled (I think he means Willie) Frank still got to nominate Shane and JoJo for eviction.

Willie's downfall began when he was HoH and his paranoia led to him having a rather epic blow-up with Frank.

When Frank stayed and won HoH, Willie obviously knew he was in serious trouble, as were the other members of Britney's team who he was dragging down.

After Janelle won the coaches competition Friday she made Willie, Shane and JoJo Have-Nots for the week (Ian also volunteered).

That was enough to set Willie off. He knew he was going to be nominated and go home and there was nothing he or anyone could do to stop it. The best case scenario was that his teammate Shane or JoJo would go instead, but Willie didn't like the fact that he was responsible for destroying their games.

So now not only is Willie gone, but a second member of Britney's team is almost certainly leaving the game this week. That seems incredibly unfair to those two as they're being punished about 47 different ways for Willie's crimes.

It' also a bit confusing because right now, with Willie gone, there are only nine players left in the game. Does that mean we're ALREADY at the jury? It can't possibly be, so I imagine there are a few twists left that have to involve the coaches getting to play the game, otherwise this season will be over in about two more weeks. Every one keeps assuming that the coaches will come into the game at some point. Yet we have Janelle's revelation a few days ago that her contract specifically stated that she would not be playing the game. So....she's either lying, not likely, imo, or some other coach(es) will be entering the game. scratch Which doesn't seem likely from a fairness standpoint. But.....the producers could have an unforseen trick up their sleeves that will shake things up and forestalll the dreaded 'boredom' that John is so concerned about.

For now I'm left feeling incredibly sorry for Shane and JoJo, who deserve so much better than to get targeted for nothing they did wrong. I blame the coaches and the fact that this twist has severely slanted the game and made it almost impossible for real alliances to be formed since the coaches got to pick the alliances.

Right now here's the only way this week will be slightly interesting. If Danielle gets picked to play in the PoV (unlikely) and wins (even unlikelier) and saves Shane. Then Frank would be forced to nominate either Ian, Jenn, Wil or Joe against JoJo. Otherwise, Shane, Danielle or JoJo are 100 percent gone.

This is the fourth time a HG has been expelled from the game. The first was in season 2 (Justin), then Scott in season 4, and most recently Chima in season 11.

I don't remember S2 and S4, but do remember Chima being booted. She had a tantrum in the back yard and threw her mic. and control pack into the pool. That caused her instant eviction.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 10 Empty Re: Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 10

Post  Banjo 2012-07-21, 12:45

POV players for this afternoon's comp. have been made. They draw names out of a bag for the last three. So far we don't know the third...but based on this list Frank and Shane are in good shape to win and it seems like it may be a physical comp. because they have been on lock down all morning while the crew prepares the back yard for the comp. and it usually takes longer to set up a physical comp. than a quiz comp.

Today's PoV players are:

Frank as Head of Household

Shane and JoJo as the Nominees

Ian
Wil
??
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2012-07-21, 18:43

John's speculations are about as accurate as possible at this point. I suspect that Danielle will be booted if only to see what happens to Dan the coach when all his team is gone. Back dooring Joe would be acceptable if he weren't on Janelle's team. I want to see her team remain intact as long as possible.

Saturday, July 21, 2012
'Big Brother 14' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
John Kubicek

Senior Writer, BuddyTV

The first week of Big Brother 14 was a chaotic one with ups and downs as he house changed its mind about who was being evicted 30 times. But now that a lot of the drama and paranoia is gone, things have settled down and week 2 is set to be quite boring and predictable. Going into the PoV competition, there was only one possible option that would cause a bit of uncertainty. And luckily it happened.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 14 spoilers.

Willie was expelled from the house on Friday and Frank then nominated Shane and JoJo.

Shane won the Power of Veto! Again.

Wil, Ashley and Ian were the other three people chosen to play in the Power of Veto and Joe was the host.

Obviously Shane winning his second straight PoV is a huge deal because he can save himself. This changes everything because he was the target for this week and he was absolutely going home if he didn't win.

It's also making it clear that we might be in for a season of Guy Domination. We're only four competitions in, but Willie, Frank and Shane have won them all.

Now the most likely scenario is that Danielle will be the replacement nominee, and there's a decent chance she might go home just so they can get Dan out of the game (assuming he would leave the game if his team was gone).

Or Danielle could be the pawn and JoJo will go home. Or Frank will be convinced into turning against Janelle's team by backdooring Wil or Joe. I would love that, especially because Joe is probably the shadiest guy in the house. He's basically telling everyone everything he hears and making deals all the time. As soon as Frank won the HoH Joe was already having chats with Wil and Janelle about how they need to start planning on how they will get Frank out of the game.

But that's probably not going to happen. Shane's victory is both good for him (he won't leave this week, unless he's stupid enough to pull a Marcellas) and bad because winning the first two PoVs makes him an even bigger target. The other HGs doubt his intelligence, but apparently this challenge had something to do with memory and Shane still won over Ian.

Now we're in for at least a day or two of debates between Boogie's team and Janelle's team over whether JoJo or Danielle should go. And, if we're lucky, a few conversations where Frank considers turning against Janelle's team instead.

(Image courtesy of CBS)

What should Frank do?
Nominate Danielle but get rid of JoJo
0%
Nominate Danielle and get rid of her
25%
Nominate Joe or Wil and backdoor him
75%
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down