The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB day 37 Saturday

Go down

BB day 37 Saturday Empty BB day 37 Saturday

Post  Banjo 2013-07-27, 14:28

Aaryn's nominations are no surprise, it is a little surprising to me that she stayed true to her word to nominate what the power group wanted. The POV comp. is going on now and we'll learn the results later today. If Howard doesn't win POV he'll most likely be going home. Based on his previous comp. performances I'd say that's a sound prediction.

Friday, July 26, 2013
'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: Aaryn's Week 5 Nominations

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV
l
Aaryn is the HoH once again on Big Brother 15, but maybe this time her nominations will actually matter. Well, when I write "her nominations," that's not entirely true. She's just playing the dutiful role of a puppet.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 15 spoilers.

Aaryn nominated Howard and Spencer.

In reality, Helen, Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Judd and Jessie nominated these two, because they're the ones who made a deal with Aaryn to keep her over Kaitlin in exchange for doing this.

It's depressing for me to watch because the same six people who've been in power every single week and who have controlled every single eviction are now getting Aaryn to do their dirty work for them.

Howard is definitely the target, though everyone is fine with Spencer going home if Howard wins the Power of Veto. Well, that's what they say now, but I suppose it's possible the tide could change and Candice or Elissa could be evicted. I doubt there's a tide powerful enough to make anything else happen.

There are many things I find depressing about this turn of events. First of all is how awful Amanda has become. She's always been a little vulgar and mean, but now she's railing about how badly she hates and wants to kill Candice, even calling her hair "greasy" and "nappy." This is getting close to the particular brand of racism Aaryn has been spewing.

Amanda is angry that Candice suggested that Aaryn should nominate her and McCrae. Amanda also claims Howard needs to go because he's made deals with everybody. This is blatantly hypocritical. It's absurd to be angry at someone for coming after you when you're coming after them. And quite frankly, everyone in this house has made deals and fake alliances with everyone else.

Sure, Spencer and Howard made an alliance with Amanda and McCrae. They also made deals with Andy and Judd, and Judd, Kaitlin and GinaMarie. But Amanda and McCrae have alliances with Judd and Andy, plus those two and Helen and Elissa, plus Jessie, and now plus Aaryn and GinaMarie. So by my count, Amanda is guilty of everything she's accusing Howard, Spencer and Candice of doing.

Even worse, Howard clearly understands what's happening this season. He sees that there's a power in the house that has been orchestrating everything and that doing exactly what they want and targeting him isn't really a power move. The real power play would be going after those people in charge, like Amanda and McCrae.

He talked to Aaryn about this, and their conversation was respectful and intelligent. He tried his best to get her to do something, but she's already made more than enough enemies and doesn't want them coming after her, so she's just decided to play along with what the house wants.

Howard knows who's in charge, who's running the show, and he knows he, Spencer and Candice are on the outside while Aaryn and GinaMarie are just being used and will be discarded because they've joined the bottom of a very big totem pole.

He's exactly right. The people in charge are already talking about whether Elissa, Candice or Spencer should be allowed to make it to the jury. In a bit of pure, delicious irony, this is the exact same conversation Amanda and McCrae were having with Spencer and Howard last week about Aaryn, Kaitlin, GinaMarie and Elissa.

I really hope Howard wins the Power of Veto and I really, REALLY hope he wins the next HoH. He's the only person in this entire game who would be willing to make a real big move and try to turn everything upside-down (well, maybe Spencer). I don't know if he would succeed because one man, by himself, can't really take out a whole army, but it would be nice to see him try.

Right now Andy, Judd, Amanda and McCrae (aka the Goof Troop) are the only four HGs who have never been nominated. And if Howard gets evicted, that will probably stay true for a few more weeks.

Friday, July 26, 2013
'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: The Week 5 Have-Nots
John Kubicek

Senior Writer, BuddyTV

Since the Have-Not room was introduced on Big Brother 11, only three people have survived without ever having to suffer a week of Slop, cold showers and uncomfortable beds. Last year, Frank Eudy and Jenn Arroyo were never Have-Nots, and season 12's runner-up Lane Elenburg also avoided it. There are others who were evicted before ever becoming Have-Nots, but those three are the only ones who went all the way until the Have-Not room was closed. So how do the Big Brother 15 HGs stack up after week 5?

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 15 spoilers.

Judd, Candice, Amanda and GinaMarie are the Have-Nots for the week. They received Ramen and Raisins.

This marks the first time GM is a Have-Not, and now Aaryn remains the only HG still in the house who has never been one.

It's the third time for both Candice and Judd and the second time for Amanda. Candice was also a Have-Not last week and has been a Have-Not for three of the past four weeks. Judd has been a Have-Not every odd-numbered week in the house.

This now puts Judd, Candice and Andy as HGs who've been Have-Nots for three weeks. They join a list of six past HGs who were also Have-Nots for three weeks in their years: Ian and Shane from season 14, Shelly in season 13 and Enzo, Ragan and Brendon in season 12. Season 11's Michele Noonan is the only HG to ever be a Have-Not for four weeks.

Next comes the nominations. Aaryn has already agreed to do what Helen, Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Judd and Jessie want, which is to put up Howard and Spencer. Howard tried his hardest to talk Aaryn into working with him, but it didn't seem to have much effect, even though he was absolutely right about how a bigger move would be going against the people who have actually been in power. It's frustrating when Howard speaks, because he seems to understand exactly how the game is going and where everyone is, which means he's probably going home because he's a threat.

We'll find out if Aaryn sticks to her new alliance later tonight when she makes her nominations.

Banjo
Banjo

BB day 37 Saturday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 37 Saturday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB day 37 Saturday Empty Re: BB day 37 Saturday

Post  Banjo 2013-07-27, 14:55

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-bbmvp-nomination-revealed-for-week-5/

So Amanda is voted as the third nominee. That's fine with me, I'd just as soon see her go home rather than Howard but that's not likely to happen unless Howard wins POV . Of course she could win POV, not likely,  and would take herself off the block and the next person down on America's choice list would go up. It's crazy that McCrae thinks that Howard nominated her because it's already been figured out that America is the MVP now and picks the third nominee.
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 37 Saturday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 37 Saturday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down