The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion Roswell...tonight

2 posters

Go down

Invasion Roswell...tonight Empty Invasion Roswell...tonight

Post  Banjo 2013-08-08, 21:26

What are they trying to do, find a competitor for Sharknado ? Good luck Rolling Eyes .....but just in case I'm DVRing it.

"Earth's only hope of surviving an alien invasion is a group of over-the-hill commandos who were trained to defeat the extraterrestrial enemies after a UFO crashed-landed in Roswell,NM in 1947.".....you can see the potential.....NOT !
Banjo
Banjo

Invasion Roswell...tonight Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invasion Roswell...tonight Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Invasion Roswell...tonight Empty Re: Invasion Roswell...tonight

Post  Banjo 2013-08-09, 14:20

I've watched half of it, not all in one sitting of course. So far it is a fairly formulaic 'alien attack' scenario, a very low budget version of Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Falling Skies, minus their suspense or drama. I'll watch the rest of it eventually....the most entertaining aspect is seeing how totally wrong they are in representing the look and location of the three cities where they go, so far. Albq, Roswell, and Ruidoso. Also there has never been anything called "Roswell Air Force Base". It was originally Roswell Army Airfield, in 1947 and earlier, then became Walker AFB after the Air Force became a separate service in 1947.
Banjo
Banjo

Invasion Roswell...tonight Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invasion Roswell...tonight Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2013-08-09, 19:01

Sounds pretty bad. I'm sure I'll watch it on a Saturday when it's replayed in the future.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-08-10, 20:12

I finally got through it......don't bother Rus...
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down