The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB day 66 Monday

Go down

BB day 66 Monday Empty BB day 66 Monday

Post  Banjo 2013-08-26, 12:34

This alliance might work as well as John thinks it will, assuming that Aaryn gets evicted on Thursday rather than Andy, which is a fairly safe bet.

'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: Another New Alliance Is Formed
Monday, August 26, 2013

John Kubicek

Big Brother 15 has seen more alliances than any other season. The Moving Company and the Blonde-tourage met early deaths. The Grasshoppers died before it was born. The Knockouts and its sub-alliance, the Goof Troop, ended when they all betrayed Judd. The Mom Squad has been cut in half and with Elissa nominating Aaryn and McCrae, 3 A.M. is looking shaky. But now a new group has formed, and it could be the one you've been waiting for.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 15 spoilers.

Meet Andy, Judd, Spencer and GinaMarie, aka the Exterminators! The four solidified their alliance late Sunday night over a can of bug spray. The name comes from their desire to take out all the snakes and rats in the house. And cockroaches.

Whether or not this one lasts longer than the last bug-themed alliance Judd, Spencer and GM were involved with (the Grasshoppers) remains to be seen. But it seems solid, stemming from the fact that no one really likes or trusts Elissa and they've all realized that McCranda needs to get broken up ASAP.

This past weekend had a flurry of activity. Amanda's big plan was to psychological torture Elissa while having Andy cozy up to her to prevent him from being the replacement nominee. That seems to have failed, much to Amanda's chagrin, but it has brought the floaters together to form this new super-group.

Judd and Spencer have bonded over being left out of the loop, Andy seems to have finally escaped the clutches of McCranda (though I'm not sure if this is part of Amanda's master plan or an actual epiphany he's had). And GM is with them because, well, she was around when they teamed up and the guys needed a fourth member just to ensure that Andy stays this week if he goes up against Aaryn (not that he needs to worry, as I doubt McCranda will trade Aaryn for Andy). She's also straight-forward and the boys don't need to worry too much about her being a secret double agent or trying to betray them.

The Exterminators are still a little hazy on whether or not to take out McCranda next week or wait a week and get Elissa out first, but they know it has to happen fast and are in the perfect position to do it. Best of all, they know that if McCrae or Amanda wins the next HoH, Elissa is their one and only target, so they'd all be safe.

As much as I don't like Andy's waffling, I will like him a lot more if he sticks with the Exterminators and doesn't rat them out to Amanda. This is the group he should be riding with because, from what I can tell, they all have an equal chance at victory. I have little doubt that Amanda and maybe even McCrae would win if either made it to the end, and even though people resent Elissa, she has Helen in the jury house to campaign for her.

The Exterminators are the middle-players, the B-team, the also-rans. They've floated around all season and have been expendable (see Judd's eviction or Spencer's six nominations). They're the ones who haven't done a whole lot and who could all theoretically win. That's a powerful and important part of a great alliance. Everyone in the group thinks they have a chance to win if they're in the Final 2 against anyone else in the alliance. That's one thing groups like 3 A.M. never had, because Andy was NEVER going to win against Amanda, Aaryn or McCrae in the finale.

So here's to the Exterminators, a great alliance. It's the perfect group and the perfect time to form it, a ragtag bunch of misfits coming together to take out the big dogs. Why don't the leftovers and floaters do this every season?
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 66 Monday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 66 Monday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB day 66 Monday Empty Re: BB day 66 Monday

Post  Banjo 2013-08-26, 15:21

'Big Brother 15' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 9?
Monday, August 26, 2013

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

Over the weekend on Big Brother 15, I'd dare to say there was more actual gameplay than in the last month combined. Alliances shifted, new deals were made, plans were concocted and at the end of it we have a dramatic Power of Veto Ceremony.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 15 spoilers.

Amanda won the Power of Veto. She used it to save McCrae. Andy is the replacement nominee.

Just like that, 3 A.M. is officially dead and Aaryn, the competitive beast and villain of the first half of the season (until she took a backseat to Amanda) is going home. Amanda has complained a lot about how stupid Elissa is, but in reality, Elissa just called Amanda's bluff and made the smartest decision ever by not succumbing to the plan to get GinaMarie on the block.

Once Amanda won the PoV, she concocted a master plan that involved McCrae, Aaryn, Andy and Spencer. She would start to psychologically torture Elissa, berating her with some of the most vicious attacks she's made yet (including cruel remarks about her husband and children). Meanwhile, Andy and Spencer's mission was to side with Elissa and convince her to put up GinaMarie as the replacement nominee, making her think that Andy would go home if he was on the block against Aaryn. The premise, originally, seemed to be saving 3 A.M. and blindsiding GM.

This didn't work, mostly because Elissa trusts GM more than she trusts Andy. During all of this, Andy, Spencer, Judd and GM actually formed a new alliance, the Exterminators, putting Andy in an awkward position. Right after the ceremony, Amanda, Andy and McCrae sat down with Judd to explain it to him and say that they are voting to keep Andy, not that it matters since Andy's new alliance already guaranteed him safety.

However, Andy's lies are finally starting to catch up to him, and he's in the awkward position of having to do a high-wire act in between McCranda and the Exterminators. It looks like all of those plates he's been spinning are starting to fall, and he's going to have to pick a side. Although knowing Andy, I'm sure he'll try to float along to see who wins HoH next week before making his choice.

Whatever happens, I'm fairly confident Aaryn is going home. Andy has alliances with all five HGs who are voting this week and should get a unanimous vote. However, that could turn since all of his deals, secrets, lies and other questionable moves could come to light, especially if Aaryn gets dirty and throws him, and 3 A.M., under the bus (which won't be that helpful since Andy already told Spencer about it).

The real test is next week. If Judd, Spencer, Andy or GM win HoH would they really nominate McCranda? I've heard that tale before, so I'll believe it when I see it, but the fact that Elissa nominated McCranda's two closest allies and best weapons is a great start.

FUN FACTS

-This is the ninth time the Power of Veto has been used this season, tying the number from season 7. The only season with more uses was last year, when it was used 10 times.

-Despite being used eight previous times, only three replacement nominees have been evicted: Nick, Jeremy and Judd. And only one of those, Jeremy, did not get to play in that week's PoV competition. All of this bodes well, statistically, for Andy, as he is a replacement nominee and did not compete for the PoV.

-Now that McCrae and Andy were both nominated this week, every HG this year has been nominated at least once. Because McCrae was saved, however, he is the only person in the house who has never had to face an eviction vote.

-In addition, Amanda and GinaMarie have never been nominated by another HG, as both were America's nominees for MVP.

-Because of the number of HGs this season, Andy and McCrae's first nominations make this season tied with the earliest that everyone has been nominated in terms of number of HGs remaining. In season 6, Howie Gordon was the last HG to be nominated, at the Top 8, and in season 13, Kalia Booker and Daniele Donato both became the last HGs to be nominated at the Top 8 as well. In every other season, the last person to get their first nomination happened at the Top 7 or later.
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 66 Monday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 66 Monday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down