Spiderman 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiderman 3

Post  Ancient Roswellian on 2007-04-28, 23:37

Coming May 4th:cheers:

Even if the movie is just half as good as the hype...we're in for a treat.

Topher Grace of the "70's show plays Eddie Brock/Venom

http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. Elizabeth Taylor

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
Maya Angelou

All great ideas were crazy before they were brilliant. Alexander Bell thought he could talk over copper wires, and even worse, Marconi thought he could send messages through thin air! When David Sarnoff wanted to launch the first radio network (now NBC), one investor ridiculed him by asking, "Who would pay to send a message to no one in particular?" Jules Verne thought people might one day travel under the ocean or, even more ridiculous, fly in outer space. How crazy was that!? ~~From Success May Require Weirdness
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiderman 3

Post  Ancient Roswellian on 2007-05-07, 00:07

So...did anyone see this over the weekend? $148 million in three days is nothing to sneeze at....but my young friends said it is cheezzzy...and Spiderman was Emo. :roll:

But Topher was good. :lol:

http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. Elizabeth Taylor

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
Maya Angelou

All great ideas were crazy before they were brilliant. Alexander Bell thought he could talk over copper wires, and even worse, Marconi thought he could send messages through thin air! When David Sarnoff wanted to launch the first radio network (now NBC), one investor ridiculed him by asking, "Who would pay to send a message to no one in particular?" Jules Verne thought people might one day travel under the ocean or, even more ridiculous, fly in outer space. How crazy was that!? ~~From Success May Require Weirdness
Ancient Roswellian
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry on 2007-05-07, 00:20

I don't even know what Emo means. :oops:

Ben would like to see this movie,so I suppose we will. The thing that interests me most is whether or not Bruce Campbell has a role in it. He is in every Sam Raimi movie as far as I can tell. And I think the guy is a hoot.
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum