The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State vs. Indiana

2 posters

Go down

Michigan State vs. Indiana Empty Michigan State vs. Indiana

Post  jojo 2008-03-03, 07:46

For any of you that watched the Michigan State vs. Indiana game yesterday, my kids were on national TV......Kelly had gotten an Iszone ticket for Bryan (Iszone is the student section that jumps up and down while the other team has the ball, and shouts out various chats throughout the game) So we were watching the game when all of a sudden the camera is on this kid (my Bryan) holding a sign that said "Thank You Seniors." It was the last home game, and they had given the Iszone people these signs.....The camera then spanned out and there was Kelly to the right of Bryan...... We laughed that of all the people in the Iszone, they got a high school student......although Bryan may end up at State....who knows!!!

We then watched the highlights on a local NBC station, and there they were again, the same shot.......they really got a big kick out of seeing themselves on tv.

P.S. Michigan State KILLED Indiana........sorry Penny!!!!!
jojo
jojo

Michigan State vs. Indiana Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michigan State vs. Indiana Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-14

Back to top Go down

Michigan State vs. Indiana Empty Re: Michigan State vs. Indiana

Post  Banjo 2008-03-04, 19:38

I didn't see the game but what if they find out that Bryan is still in high school ? Will he be prosecuted ? :lol: That was cool though that the Cousino clan got national media exposure. :D
Banjo
Banjo

Michigan State vs. Indiana Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michigan State vs. Indiana Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down