The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shudder

Go down

Shudder Empty Shudder

Post  Banjo 2016-12-13, 14:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've got enough stuff to catch up on, plus Man in the High Tower coming up, plus Netflik,   that I won't take advantage of this free offer. But it does seem to have some things I haven't heard of.... scratch

"
6. Free Trials

On occasion, we may offer free trial subscriptions to qualified users. If we offer you a free trial, the specific terms of your free trial will be presented to you before or during sign-up. Restrictions and limitations on eligibility may apply.
If the free trial converts to a paid subscription subject to the terms presented to you prior to or during sign up, you authorize us to begin billing your payment method for the subscriber fee at the end of the free trial period of your subscription unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your subscription, including monthly subscription price and end date of your free trial period, visit the Shudder Services and click the "Membership Terms and Details" link (or similar) on the "My Account" page or contact us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We may pre-authorize your payment method, and you authorize us to do so. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization; however, no charges will be made against the payment method if you cancel prior to the end of your free trial period. IF YOU CANCEL PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR FREE TRIAL, THERE WILL BE NO CHARGES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. CLICK THE "MY ACCOUNT" LINK FOR CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS. "
Banjo
Banjo

Shudder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shudder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum