The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan

2 posters

Go down

Logan Empty Logan

Post  Rus 2017-03-03, 15:48

I'm planning to see the new and final Wolverine movie this weekend. Huge Jackman is done after this movie. This will also be Patrick Stewart's finale X-men film. Interestingly, Logan is rated R unlike all the previous X-Men movies. The reviews are positive. clap
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Logan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Logan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Logan Empty Re: Logan

Post  Banjo 2017-03-04, 13:22

Wasn't planning to see it,  might change my mind after your report/ and reviews. scratch

Most of the X-Men and Wolverines show up on pay cable eventually, I've noticed.
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2017-03-06, 09:46

Logan is certainly worth seeing. 93% score on rotten tomatoes. It's not really a superhero movie in my mind. There were people openly and loudly weeping in the audience. If you are not a big fan of the X-Men movies you could wait and watch it on a movie channel in the future. However, you don't need to be an X-Men fan to enjoy this well made film. It's like a superhero movie mixed with Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino. two thumbs up
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-03-06, 13:37

Okay, you've convinced me, tomorrow is $5 day......can't go wrong at that price. I can smuggle in a small pack of tissues in case of "openly weeping".... roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-03-07, 15:40

Saw it today, no weeping that I noticed. I guess it was the 'final' movie  of the  X-Men. All the old ones are dead and the 'new' kids escaped to Canada. If they want to make more X-Men movies they will have to wait until the kids grow up (not literally, just in the new plot) and a new, popular adult star can keep the franchise going. The little girl was good but I doubt they could use her in future movies.  They could have an adult female star play her as grown up.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum