The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 19...not too far away now...

Go down

Big Brother 19...not too far away now... Empty Re: Big Brother 19...not too far away now...

Post  Banjo 2017-05-16, 14:56

Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 19...not too far away now... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 19...not too far away now... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 19...not too far away now... Empty Re: Big Brother 19...not too far away now...

Post  Banjo 2017-05-30, 18:15

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-live-feeds-details-announced/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigBrotherNetwork+%28Big+Brother+19%29

I've had CBS Live Feeds since getting rid of Dish, it's handy for other things too, so won't have to sign up for summers best show.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 19...not too far away now... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 19...not too far away now... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-05, 15:13

This would be the only previous HG that I'd like to see return, but she would never do it I'm sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniele_Donato

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2720772/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Big Brother 19 Cast: When Will Houseguests Be Revealed?

Posted: 05 Jun 2017 08:00 AM PDT

The Big Brother 19 season is quickly approaching with the new summer of fun set to start on Wednesday, June 28, 2017, but so far there’s still no news on just when we’d be meeting the cast of Houseguests and we’re definitely going to be needing them, right?

Julie Chen hosts Big Brother

In recent seasons CBS has provided an early ‘heads up’ announcement preparing us for the exciting reveal of who would be in our summer spotlight and that’s usually shown up weeks in advance. So, where’s that news this season?

Last year we met the Big Brother cast on June 14th, which would be nine days from today, but that was also with the season starting on the 22nd of the month rather than this year’s later start of the 28th. In that case I’d be expecting a similar slide in schedule for a cast announcement around the 19th, two weeks from now. CBS has provided nothing to confirm that though.

The past few years have featured a live streaming reveal of the Big Brother cast on the All Access Live Feeds, which they’ve confirmed will happen again for Big Brother 19, but even that team (CBS Interactive) didn’t have a date to set against that on the calendar. (CBS’s press team and CBS Interactive are different and separate groups.) What’s going on here?

Warning: Speculation Ahead! Typically BBN has received an invite to the season’s press junket in late May, 3+ weeks in advance, but at last check there was no information available on when that would be happening. That also means I still don’t know if we’ll have our usual cast interviews to share. At this point we’re down to maybe two weeks out from when I’d expect the interviews to be held, if things were on a normal routine.

A normal routine, based on my experience in recent seasons, has the Houseguests brought to Los Angeles to enter their hotel room sequester about a week before they go inside the house. That’s how we’ve done our interviews on the Monday or Tuesday before they enter a few days later. So that’s for newbies, about a week early.

From what we’ve heard discussed by returning Vets in past seasons is that they get to show up later in the week, closer to ‘go time.’ If there’s uncertainty over when all the HGs would be arriving then maybe, maybe that’s what’s going on, but honestly I don’t have anything other than the unknowns here.

Going with a simpler explanation, it could be just an overall delay in events this season with the late June premiere for BB19. There could also be an abundance of caution over setting a date that can’t be kept. Last year we saw the cast reveal delayed by a day after the Orlando shooting the day before and that very last minute schedule change created quite a bit of confusion. Of course there’s no way to anticipate a tragic incident impacting any plans, but last year’s abrupt shift could be introducing an abundance of scheduling caution. And don’t forget Kassting’s announcement that all the semi-finalists had been contacted, but I suppose that’s not exactly a binding statement.

So that’s all a lot of speculation and guessing based on what I don’t know about this year’s schedule mixed with what I do know and have heard in past seasons. This is not intended to suggest we’ve got another All-Stars season or even a mixed cast of Newbies and Vets. But while we wait it’s still fun to discuss the possibilities. What do you think will happen with the Big Brother 19 cast? Would you want all new Houseguests, all returning players, or maybe a mix of the two? "All new"

Once I hear from CBS for either the press junket (cast interviews) or the Live Feeds streaming event then I’ll immediately share the news. Another good reason to have our Big Brother App along with joining us on Facebook and Twitter."
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-08, 16:45

At first this seemed alarming....Big Brother After Dark is being carried on the POP channel this season. It has been on there before, couple of seasons ago when I still had Dish and could get it. But now with Sling and Prime it isn't offered. It normally runs locally from 10pm-1am every night so I never did stay up the whole time and actually not much happens during those hours even though the HGs don't go to bed until 5-6 am, PDT.  So all in all I'll survive and can always watch CBS All Access  which previously I could only watch online when I had Dish but now its carried on Prime if I want to watch during those hours.  Occasionally there would be big emotional flare ups during BBAD and sometimes impromptu parties and if anything really interesting happens I can always use the 'flashback' feature......no one said this was an easy job ! roflmao gathering :couchtater:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother:_After_Dark
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-12, 15:43

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-14, 16:17

Sched. reveal.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-roadmap-premiere/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigBrotherNetwork+%28Big+Brother+19%29

Mass quantities of beer and chips stocked up ?  Don't be caught short.  Grocery stores often run low on those items because of last minute rushes by BB fans who don't pay attention.  Don't be one of those, we beg you !  :couchtater: flipout
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-16, 12:26

The last four would be entertaining and annoying in varying degrees, especially Frankie (Ariana Grande's gay brother).

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/which-10-male-big-brother-hgs-65063.aspx

I'd like to see Amber come back, many of the other's were annoying..

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/which-10-female-big-brother-hg-65061.aspx
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-26, 14:59

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/this-week-big-brother-19-season-premiere-feeds-go-live/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigBrotherNetwork+%28Big+Brother+19%29

Beginning to ramp up to Wednesday ! Stacks of clean clothes put in handy places....certainly no time to do laundry. Some fans claim that clean clothes aren't necessary for 3 months. They are lucky to not have to interact with other humans during that time. I am not so lucky, but am working on it. roflmao gathering
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down