The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Startrek Discovery

2 posters

Go down

Startrek Discovery Empty Startrek Discovery

Post  Banjo 2017-06-20, 17:39

http://www.cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/news/1007269/star-trek-discovery-to-launch-sunday-september-24-on-cbs-and-cbs-all-access/?ftag=AAM-00-10aci4b&ET_CID=23625&ET_RID=CBSCOM-958410

If I read that right the first ep will be on broadcast CBS and the rest on All Access only. That should p/o some people! As far as 'streaming across multiple devices", I never do that with any show. I sit in front of the TV and watch as God and Farnsworth intended, by gosh ! :couchtater: Well, last year I did have to watch All Access on the computer because Dish had no simple provisions for moving it to the TV but this year with Prime and no Dish it's a snap !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo_Farnsworth
Banjo
Banjo

Startrek Discovery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Startrek Discovery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Startrek Discovery Empty Re: Startrek Discovery

Post  Rus 2017-06-21, 09:08

CBSs way of increasing All Access subscribers. If successful, I would assume they will try this approach again with future series.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Startrek Discovery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Startrek Discovery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-06-21, 12:27

No doubt. Will there eventually be the situation where high-$ series are only on All Access and broadcast is left with the "dregs" of programming ?
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down