The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother new interesting twist.

Go down

Big Brother new interesting twist. Empty Big Brother new interesting twist.

Post  Banjo 2017-06-22, 15:02

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-twist-temptation/

As Grodner says, this could cost a lot of wasted effort by the art dept., and that means $$, so I'm wondering how long this twist will last. scratch

Grodner: It’s actually possible that a competition could be in the backyard ready to go and our art department has worked really hard to put it out there and the houseguests don’t play it because of a decision they made.

The producers go on to discuss that we’ll be seeing this twist as part of the Sunday shows, something they try to address each recent season. I’d guess ratings take a natural dip on those nights so this is something to try and keep our interest. I have to watch all the episodes no matter how boring, so I appreciate the effort!

What do you think of the Den of Temptation twist for Big Brother 19 and which Houseguest from the new cast do you most hope to see enter the Den first? Seems like this could be a danger for the early fan favorite when viewers don’t yet know what to expect. Good times ahead.
b
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother new interesting twist. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother new interesting twist. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother new interesting twist. Empty Re: Big Brother new interesting twist.

Post  Banjo 2017-06-23, 12:00

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/is-a-fan-favorite-coming-back-65148.aspx

If this is true I wonder why they picked him from all the other HGs from last season ? He was popular, often annoying, but did have a 'moral' streak that seemed to recognize the right of other people to coexist in his presence, a quality not universally shared in other HGs.
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother new interesting twist. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother new interesting twist. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down