Tom Cruise breaks ankle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tom Cruise breaks ankle

Post  Banjo on 2017-08-15, 14:51

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/tom-cruise-needs-months-to-recover-from-stunt-injury/ar-AAq5Czk?ocid=U305DHP

It's not surprising that he will need that long to recover. When Christmas Abbott broke her foot on Big Brother the Dr's told her that it will be months to just get out of her cast, then physical therapy and maybe followup operations. But she is hanging in there on BB and was riding the excercise bike this morning. two thumbs up

-me-
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Tom Cruise breaks ankle

Post  BoardMomma on 2017-08-15, 20:06

Gee, I hate to put a damper on this subject but Cruise is 55 years old. He's crazy to still be doing stunts, especially one as described in that article. He broke two bones! I'm thinking it's going to be longer than four months. Even if he does heal in that amount of time is he going to go do that stunt again? For that matter is he going to do any more stunts because they are all dangerous.

Don't get me wrong, I like most of his movies. I just hope his ego doesn't outdo his brain (reasoning and sensibility) not to mention he needs to have more respect for his age.

Pressfield, Steven (2011-04-20). Do the Work (Kindle Locations 55-56). AmazonEncore. Kindle Edition.
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

http://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry on 2017-08-16, 02:34

He's not the only one with ankle trouble. Kris Marshall is out of luck on a new movie. The most interesting part of this article is a little rumor about Dr. Who (don't read if you want no hints about what may be) .

http://variety.com/2017/tv/global/kris-marshall-accident-1202513454/

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo on 2017-08-16, 12:53

I guess Cruise looks at his 'stunt career' as part of his image and apparently he has the control over productions to the degree that the insurance cos. can't stop him, unlike how they prevent "lesser" actors from doing their own stunts.

-me-
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum