The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double episode tonight !

Go down

Double episode tonight ! Empty Double episode tonight !

Post  Banjo 2020-02-12, 13:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Magicians Fans Are in for a Double Dose of Magic Tonight
By Lindsay MacDonaldFeb 12, 2020 10:55 AM EST

We could argue that there's no such thing as too much of The Magicians, but it looks like Syfy has already beaten us to the punch. Instead of serving up one helping of magic and moon shenanigans, fans are getting a double dose this week!

In case you were planning to change the channel after your weekly episode of The Magicians this Wednesday night, be warned — you're going to miss out on a double feature! Syfy will air back-to-back episodes of The Magicians on Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 9/8c and 10/9c. The episodes are titled, perhaps ominously, "Apocalypse? Now?!" and "Oops!... I Did It Again."

Last we saw our heroes, they were dead set on stopping the harmonic convergence, which would cause all kinds of calamities like earthquakes, drought, fire, and cannibalism — so, yeah, let's avoid that if possible! The only problem? To do so, they'll have to solve the tiny problem of figuring out how to move the frickin' moon.

If that wasn't enough excitement for you, check out this mirror-effect teaser for what's ahead when the two episodes air Wednesday night.
Banjo
Banjo

Double episode tonight ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Double episode tonight ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Double episode tonight ! Empty Re: Double episode tonight !

Post  Banjo 2020-02-13, 10:31

Banjo
Banjo

Double episode tonight ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Double episode tonight ! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-02-13, 14:41

So they saved the 'world' but it looks like Fillory is in trouble now. It's always something....... roflmao

I used the record function for the first time since Sling offered it because I had to watch Survivor at the same time. I don't know if I was watching the recorded version of Magicians or the 2 hour repeat, there's no indication either way, but at least I saw it. two thumbs up
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2020-02-14, 12:51

Catch up here:

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down