The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMC show on Friday nights

2 posters

Go down

AMC  show on Friday nights Empty AMC show on Friday nights

Post  Banjo 2020-05-15, 16:43

Banjo
Banjo

AMC  show on Friday nights Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AMC  show on Friday nights Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

AMC  show on Friday nights Empty Re: AMC show on Friday nights

Post  Banjo 2020-05-24, 12:24

I 'discovered' that if you wait until Saturday and go to AMC On Demand on Sling, you can watch the show without commercials which are way too many for a half hour show. Jeff and his wife certainly have a lot of varied animals on their farm. They were the ones that finally adopted the Donkey and the Emu who were fast friends and refused to be separated a while back when their animal rescue farm, or where ever they were living, shut down and when they tried to separate them they moped around and didn't eat, etc. So Jeffrey heard about the situation (it was on the nat'l news) and stepped in and adopted them. They now hang around each other and sometimes chase each other around his pasture. His wife Hilary Burton, starred in One Tree Hill, and I think, Friday Night Lights, but I never watched either of them.
Banjo
Banjo

AMC  show on Friday nights Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AMC  show on Friday nights Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2020-05-25, 16:29

Thanks for the tip on Sling. two thumbs up

Sweet story on the donkey and Emu. Lovies
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down