The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse 13

+7
jero
Penny
Banjo
LarryP
Ancient Roswellian
sandisea
Berry
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Warehouse 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Warehouse 13

Post  Berry 2010-08-25, 16:15

Whoa!! bolt
Berry
Berry

Warehouse 13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warehouse 13 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-08-25, 16:18

Kaspersky is still at it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When I clicked on DARPA it pops this up :

Kaspersky

Internet Security 2011

Access denied

The requested URL cannot be provided

URL:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blocked by Parental Control

Reason: Heuristic analysis (weapons)

Message generated: 3:13:59 PM
Banjo
Banjo

Warehouse 13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warehouse 13 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-08-25, 16:49

Cool !!!

US military's top secret X-37B shuttle 'disappears' for two weeks, changes orbit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The X-37B - amateur skywatchers are enjoying the cat-and-mouse game with the US military's "space weapon" / AP
Source: AP

• Secret shuttle launched in April

• Skywatchers lose it for two weeks

• Orbit change shows stealth ability

AMATEUR astronomers are enjoying a cat-and-mouse game with the US
military in keeping track of its secret space plane, the X-37B.

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] amid much publicity, but scant detail about its true use.Built by Boeing's Phantom Works division, the X-37B program was originally headed by NASA.It was later turned over to the Pentagon's research and development arm and then to a secretive Air Force unit.Only
a very select few in the US military know what it's for, but observers
on Earth believe they're putting together the puzzle piece by piece.Several sources claim quote arms control advocates who say it's clearly the beginning of the "weaponisation of space".

In May, avid skywatcher [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from his home in Toronto and said its behaviour suggested it was testing sensors for a range of new spy satellites.Since
then, the X-37B been arguably the least-secret secret project on the
planet, as fellow backyard astronomers joined in the scrutiny, aided by
how-to video guides and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].That
is, they did until July 29, when the shuttle disappeared, causing all
kinds of consternation and conspiracy theories about its fate.It
took amateur skywatcher Greg Roberts of Cape Town, South Africa, who
noticed that it failed to appear as scheduled above his base on August
14, another five days to find it.When he did, he noticed it was
some 30km higher and on a different trajectory, according to
calculations from other colleagues in Rome and Oklahoma.The X-37B's new track takes it on a six-day orbit of the Earth, as opposed to its original four-day orbit.Mr
Molczan believes this may be another small piece to the puzzle about
what role the shuttle may play in US military operations."This
small change of orbit may have been a test of OTV-1's manoeuvring
system, or a requirement of whatever payload may be aboard, or both," he
said in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].The
shuttle has been in orbit now for 124 days. It uses a solar array once
in space for power, which theoretically will allow it to stay airborne
for up to 270 days.But the additional presence of large fuel
tanks and a rocket motor allows it to change orbit, as evidenced by the
latest sudden change of course.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
this is a key component of its surveillance-related capabilities, along
with the fact it can land in a much more versatile fashion than other
shuttles.Using its "cross-range" wings, it can duck off elsewhere
once its entered the Earth's atmosphere rather than follow its oribital
track to a pre-specified landing pad.This means the X-37B can
get up and down from space in one orbit, as its wings allow it to
compensate for the slight turn in the Earth and bend it back to its
original launch pad.The Register says that capability would make it difficult to track, as it would only pass over a region once.Theoretically,
it could drop a spy satellite on one run, then pick it up on the next
without the satellite having ever been detected.Other observers
claim the X-37B can carry a payload roughly the size of a medium-sized
truck bed, or enough to hold a spy satellite.According to the
Pentagon, a second X-37B is under construction, so expect the guessing
game to continue for some time about what the US military is really up
to in space.Until now, all that remains known about the X-37B is
that is it has at least one trick - the ability to hide from skywatchers
for two weeks.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-09-07, 07:41

Tonight's eppie ....

Episode Synopsis: WAREHOUSE 13 “When and Where” Season 2 Episode 10 – Pete and Myka must travel back in time to stop a mysterious killer.
Penny
Penny

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-09-14, 11:10

TONIGHT’S EPISODE:

Buried

A mysterious illness imperils Mrs. Frederic, and Pete, Myka and H.G. go to Egypt's Warehouse 2 in a bid to save her. Meanwhile, Claudia faces the truth about her future at Warehouse 13.

Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2010-09-22, 23:28

Wow, a lot happened to the team this week. Seem to be some departing people. One I was happy to see the last of (the week's villain) and one...I figure HAS to be temporary.

My favorite character these days is the young, peppy red-head. Was amazed to find what they are grooming her for! 8)
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-09-23, 14:29

Was that the season finale ? Seems too soon, but why did Mykah run away? That's sort of a "cliffhanger" thing to do... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryP 2010-09-24, 06:26

Good point Banjo. morningcoffee

When faced with season finales, these writers all seem intent on either killing off a secondary character (remember Alex Whitman) or getting one or more characters to bolt. In last year's Bones season finale, almost all of the characters bolted from their Smithsonian digs!.

Makes one do a double-take. :what?:
LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-09-27, 14:28

Yeah, I think it was the Season Finale. I haven't watched it yet though so don't say any more ... bonked on the head

biggrin
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryP 2010-09-28, 05:35

Sorry Penny ... mums the word. :silent:
LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2010-12-07, 17:07

Forgot to put this on earlier! Warehouse 13 special on tonight!

Tuesday, Dec 7 - 10/9c

Warehouse 13: Christmas Episode - Secret Santa

clap

Last edited by Penny on 2010-12-07, 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2010-12-07, 17:25

Here's my viewing for tonight: Warehouse 13, Eureka, Glee, and I'll tape Ramsay's Best Restaurants from BBCA for later viewing.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-12-07, 18:39

Here's mine:

2 repeats of How I Met Your Mother, 2 repeats of 2 1/2 Men (this is every week night). NCIS, Life Unexpected, 2nd showing of Eureka, 2nd showing of Warehouse 13. ....bedtime... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-12-07, 18:49

which reminds me.....re: the 2 1/2 Men repeats, last night was this one:

and it was one of those where the "featured bimbo" created quite a stir even though she appeared only in that one episode. I'm sure the red underwear had something to do with it... :lol:

Although they still have to equal this lady. She's not on this season which is why I don't view the latest eps...

And speaking of HIMYM, it's about time that Cobie got some publicity. She never does talk shows.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  LarryP 2010-12-08, 06:18

Loved the "Secret Santa" episode! two thumbs up
I actually stayed up 'til 11:00 pm for this epi! Will wonders never cease. :P
LarryP
LarryP
Transformation
Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2010-12-08, 18:27

I did too ! took a nap earlier. Christmas episodes can get sappy, but that was pretty good and I really liked those t- shirts. I wonder if they are going to sell them ? Would like to have a "Farnsworth Communicator" version although that wasn't one they showed.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-07-11, 07:43

SEASON 3 PREMIER TONIGHT!!!

Warehouse 13, season 3 premieres Monday, July 11!

Warehouse 13 returns with the question of if Myka (Joanne Kelly) has left the Warehouse for good? Joining the Warehouse team is Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore, Smallville), an ATF agent with an innate ability to detect when someone’s lying.

Warehouse 13 stars Saul Rubinek, Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Myka Bering & Allison Scagliotti as they chase down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache.

I must have missed the last episode of S2 ... don't remember Myka leaving the show ... anyone know anything about this?

scratch
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-11, 13:15

I remember Eddie running to the door of the warehouse and watching her roar off into the distance. At the time I didn't realize it was the season finale and was rather confused.

Tonight is 3 in a row for season premiers on SYFY. Eureka, W13, Alphas.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2011-07-11, 15:14

Looking forward to all the Syfy shows starting.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-07-11, 15:21

I'm looking forward to them too!!! clap
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-07-13, 09:01

So what did you think about the first eppie? I liked it but thought maybe they could have drug out bring Myka back a bit but I am glad she is back with the team!!! clap

The new guy will be an interesting addition, I think! two thumbs up

Warehouse 13 Season Premiere Review: Welcome, Steve Jinks
July 12th, 2011 5:07 AM by Nick McHatton

I wasn’t sure how I would feel about Agent Steve Jinks and what that would mean to the rather established surrogate family we’ve come to know over the past two seasons on Warehouse 13.

Especially because he was, essentially, replacing Myka.

But when it all came to a close, I was happy with how everything was handled. Granted, it might also have been because Joanne Kelly was including in the opening title card. Not exactly the best way to keep viewers guessing.

Getting back to Jinks, I have to applaud Warehouse 13. It was the right time to add some new blood to the mix, and Steve is the perfect candidate for the job. It fee;s like he's been around since the beginning. Aaron Ashmore stepped in perfectly to the role.

Steve served a few purposes in this episode. He gave new viewers a great jumping off point, as we were reintroduced to the show and what it’s about. He also gave a voice to the audience, stating many of our opinions and thoughts on the current scene.

I’m not sure how his power will be used (or misused) in the future. Let's hope it’s kept mainly to the cases and left more or less alone with our merry band of agents. At the same time, though, the fact that he can tell when someone is lying feels like it could take away from some of the investigations.

I’m so very glad Myka is back, however. I’ve been wondering for almost a year just how she was going to be resolved. And while I’m not sure I entirely agree with how she re-entered the picture, I do agree with H.G. Wells: just because Myka’s job was sometimes not the greatest thing in the world, causing her to harbor some feelings she didn’t entirely like, that doesn’t mean she needs to let that dominate her life.

This fear only made her stray from the things she was good at: her job, making the world a better place. Not tiny potatoes by a long shot.

That brings us to Claudia and Artie. I’m happy to report the things that I love so much about them are still very much intact. I was curious to see how much would shift with this surrogate father/daughter. While there is a much greater respect between the two of them, there’s still plenty of bantering and a dry sense of humor, as well.

There really isn’t anything that I didn’t enjoy about "The New Guy." I felt the Myka resolution could have been a little smoother, but there are still emotions and relationships that can be mined and explored from it. Isn't it nice that we hang out in our favorite Warehouse again?

Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 12:22

I think Steve will be a good addition. Myka had to come back. It would never be the same without her. One interesting character in the premier......the female FBI agent that tried to kick the Warehouse team off the case.....she is played by Ashley Williams who played "Victoria", Ted's girlfriend on How I Met Your Mother, several seasons ago. There, she played it as a blond "innocent girl next door" type, quite different than her FBI character. I would like to see her have a recurring role on W13... two thumbs up
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-07-13, 13:09

Banjo wrote:I think Steve will be a good addition. Myka had to come back. It would never be the same without her. One interesting character in the premier......the female FBI agent that tried to kick the Warehouse team off the case.....she is played by Ashley Williams who played "Victoria", Ted's girlfriend on How I Met Your Mother, several seasons ago. There, she played it as a blond "innocent girl next door" type, quite different than her FBI character. I would like to see her have a recurring role on W13... two thumbs up

I forgot about that revelation at the end! Yes! Looks like a great addition and looks like she will be on a few times ... a challenge for Pete! Wink
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-07-20, 11:58

I'm so happy to have this show back. And unlike some shows that are adding new people (cough...Torchwood...cough) I think the new people here will be fun to watch. woohoo
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny 2011-07-26, 13:36

two thumbs up
Penny
Penny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum