The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McGroober

2 posters

Go down

McGroober Empty McGroober

Post  Banjo 2009-09-02, 18:33

Remember those MacGruber skits on SNL where he stops his efforts to defuse the bomb and starts lecturing the other two hapless occupants trapped in the room with him....usually Kristen Wiig and whomever was the guest host that week ? While they urge him to continue his disarming efforts he keeps talking until........... :moodswing:

So what's this got to do with anything ? Well, today I was driving down the off ramp to Alameda BL., coming back to the store, and saw a yellow and black crew direction sign pointing east on Alameda. "MAC" , it said. So when I got back to the store I asked Mike if he knew what production that was. "Yeah, that's the MacGruber crew. They're making a feature movie out of the concept. I went up there to see if they needed any background people, but they didn't. "............yikes ! Do those skits have enough "depth" to support a full length feature ? scratch

Time will tell. What's next ? A feature starring Toonsis the cat ? Of course I'd go see that one.... You are killin me

http://www.hilarious.net/the-complete-macgruber-snl-video-collection/

The last video is the best. You are killin me Maybe if they could get Richard Dean Andersen to be in the movie ....? lol!
Banjo
Banjo

McGroober Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McGroober Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

McGroober Empty Re: McGroober

Post  Penny 2009-09-02, 18:57

Banjo wrote: Maybe if they could get Richard Dean Andersen to be in the movie ....?

I'd be watching, for sure!!! Love RDA!!! faint
Penny
Penny

McGroober Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McGroober Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum