The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy Awards 2011

3 posters

Go down

Academy Awards 2011 Empty Academy Awards 2011

Post  Berry 2011-02-27, 23:02

Berry
Berry

Academy Awards 2011 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Academy Awards 2011 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Academy Awards 2011 Empty Re: Academy Awards 2011

Post  BoardMomma 2011-02-28, 21:27

I didn't see anything but the best actress, best actor, best picture part. Sad Natalie Portman is just so perfect in anything she wears....

But some of those gowns were down right atrocious!
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Academy Awards 2011 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Academy Awards 2011 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2011-03-01, 04:46

Lots and lots of bad dresses. My favorite had to be Reese Witherspoon tho, it was such a classic. Cutie

I was happy that Inception split the take with The King's Speech, I thought it might have gotten overlooked like a lot of summer movies do. Overall, I was happy with the choices..tho I haven't seen The Fighter of The Social Network, the first I can't work up any interest in and the second, I'm on the wait list via the library...I decided it was a small screen movie. I have a hard time thinking a movie about Facebook's creation could be that amazing to get the attention it's gotten...but it is Sorkin, who did The West Wing and I think he's brilliant sooo...

Back to the dresses Natalie Portman looked great. Ditto on the "she always does" Cutie

There seemed to be a lot of dresses wearing the woman going on instead of the other way round..I'm not a fan of ostrich feathers or organza and what's with Jennifer Hudson's dress, great color but the deep dive squared off neckline..what's with the square? There seemed to be a lot of that, it well it doesn't flatter. Helen Mirran looked great. But Marisa Tomei? Huh?

Sorry, lots of IMHO going on there..

I liked the set, a moment of Gone with the Wind is always good. And the auto-tune spoofs were funny, "Doesn't he own a shirt? She's so happy that he doesn't wear a shirt" roflmao
sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down