The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tron: Legacy

3 posters

Go down

Tron: Legacy Empty Tron: Legacy

Post  Berry 2011-03-20, 09:52

Interestingly, we have another blast from the past here. Unlike True Grit was which was a straight remake, this one is a sequel. Plotlines not much, but the special effects and the fun....oh yeah. I wouldn't willingly go see this on my own, but with teens or males who like video-gaming, its a fun ride.

http://disney.go.com/tron/
Berry
Berry

Tron: Legacy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tron: Legacy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Tron: Legacy Empty Re: Tron: Legacy

Post  sandisea 2011-03-20, 17:51

This is another one that I was not going to see no way, no day!

But then I realized I had to much curiosity not to....and the libraries dwindling budget meant it was unlikely that this one wouldn't show up on the new items list...and I don't have netflix or a large tv...it's a large tv movie at the very least.

For being determined to hate this one, I came out loving Jeff Bridges even more...darn that man. It would've been nice it they could remake the old one with the tech they've got today.

As far as plots, this definitely beat the last Transformers movie...which isn't saying much but it was still far above that, like it'd be hard to beat. *snort* I was interested and am curious if there'll be a sequel, it's set up perfectly for that.

sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2011-03-20, 21:30

When they were younger, I thought Beau Bridges was the one who got all the talent. But it has certainly been interesting to see how Jeff Bridges has developed into someone who brings a real human interest into every character he plays.

clap
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-03-21, 12:38

Oh yes ! I forgot to add it to my Top 5/10 list. Of course it would have to be on my Top 2 list along with Avatar because that's how many movies I saw, in a theater, in 2010.....I think... Tron: Legacy 66732 " I came out loving Jeff Bridges Olivia Wilde even more...darn that man woman." Tron: Legacy 156488
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down