The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th

Go down

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Empty Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th

Post  Banjo 2011-06-26, 11:36

Here's the latest news . Fans are on edge. This will be epic ! woohoo

It’s almost here – Big Brother 13.

July 7, 2011 is the expected date for the premiere of Big Brother 13. We have some more exciting information about Big Brother 13!

The BBN has shared some very important dates of when things will begin to unfold as we get closer to day the houseguests enter the Big Brother 13 house. The information comes from past seasons of Big Brother and has seemed pretty reliable throughout the years. So, here are some dates to think about – again – Thank you BBN.

Big Brother 13: What to expect:

Big Brother 13 finalists sequestered – Estimated: June 19
Big Brother Press Day (BB13 HG interviews) – June 27
Big Brother 13 cast revealed – Estimated: June 28/29
Big Brother 13 house revealed – Estimated: June 29/30
BB13 Houseguests enter the house – Estimated: July 3
Big Brother 13 premieres on CBS – July 7 @ 9PM ET/PT

Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Empty New cast members revealed !!

Post  Banjo 2011-06-30, 16:46

There's one named Porsche, rather than Portia, so she has to be my favorite right out of the box. clap, and her appearance lives up to her name. But only 8 newbies ?.....hmmm....and how many of the returning "dynamic duos" will there be. They need at least 12 people....so maybe two...? scratch If one of them is the blond Hooters girl from several seasons ago and her father "evil Dick", it could be interesting. Let's hope one 'duo' isn't Rachel and her hapless "boy toy"..... tongue Of course if it's Annie from last season that would really be great, but she was never teamed up with anyone during her brief "career" , first one to be booted in 2010, so it probably won't be her...

Big Brother’ Cast Announced, With ‘Double Trouble’ Twist
by Tracy Phillips
Jun 30th, 2011 | 9:46 AM | Comments 0

Summer is here, and you know what that means… Time for shenanigans in the “Big Brother” house!

With the season premiere just a week away, CBS announced today the names of eight of the new Houseguests — and teased this season’s twist.

Dubbed “Double Trouble,” the “twist” will feature the return of “dynamic duos” from past “Big Brother” seasons. The identities of those people will be revealed in the season premiere, where the “notorious” previous cast members will play along with the eight newbies revealed below.

Five Things I Learned in the “Big Brother” House

“Big Brother” premieres Thursday, July 7 on CBS.

Meet the New Contestants:

Kalia Booker, 30
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Current City: Los Angeles, Calif.
Writer

Porsche Briggs, 23
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Current City: Miami Beach, Fla.
VIP Cocktail Waitress

Dominic Briones, 25
Hometown: San Mateo, Calif.
Current City: San Mateo, Calif.
College Student

Cassi Colvin, 26
Hometown: Allen, Texas
Current City: Nashville, Tenn.
Model

Lawon Exum, 39
Hometown: Urbana, Ill.
Current City: Inglewood, Calif.
Legal File Clerk

Keith Henderson, 32
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Current City: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Human Resources Mgr

Shelly Moore, 41
Hometown: Centerville, Ohio
Current City: Prairieville, La.
Outdoors Industry Exec

Adam Poch, 39
Hometown: East Brunswick, N.J.
Current City: Hoboken, N.J.
Music Inventory Manager
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Empty Re: Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th

Post  Banjo 2011-07-04, 13:04

After watching all their pre-season interviews I'm left with the impression that this may be a rather bland season. There don't seem to be any "way outside the box" personalities as there were in previous seasons. Of course they could be hiding their "true selves". They have the usual mix of long-time BB fans, who usually have the ability to quote chapter and verse from any preceding season, plus two total newbies, the male model Dominic never having even heard of the show until his agent sent him on a casting call. And the female model, Cassie, having never seen an episode until catching up in the last few months.

Shelly, provides the "older hick from the sticks" cast member. It's interesting to note that on BB this contestant is usually a woman, but on Survivor it's usually a man. There are "crossover" exceptions that I can think of but generally they follow that pattern.

While there hasn't been a "dominating bully" cast member to rival Evil Dick in the last few seasons, it's possible that Adam will fulfill that role, or attempt to.

Porsche knows that she is the "pretty girl" of the group and does not let us forget it in her interview. But in stereotypical fashion wants us to know that "pretty girls" are people too and she is more than just a "pretty face"and will validate her existence beyond being "just pretty" in the game. Cassi, the actual model in the group, (there is always one and often several and/or ex beauty queens), may take exception to this, but it's interesting to note that in past seasons the "pretty girls" of whatever stripe rarely come into conflict with each other. Of course last season Kristen the model (and one of the hottest they've ever had) was in constant conflict with Rachel the VIP cocktail waitress, as was nearly everyone else. So this season we have Cassi fulfilling the model role and Porsche fulfilling the VIP cocktail waitress role.

We could predict that sparks will fly between them if only because they are the only two potentially not bland enough to "sink into the woodwork" right off the bat as some contestants try to do.

Lawum seems full enough of himself to bring unwanted attention his way early one.

Keith is the "good 'ol boy going along to get along", often one of the African-Americans cast, but there are four A-As this season, which is irrelevant in itself but you never know what someone will try to spring... scratch

In their interviews Evil Dick was the one most mentioned as a good possibility for being one of the "celeb--returnees" from past season, while decrying his lack of morality but skill in winning. (Technically his Hooters daughter won but they operated as a not-very-clandestine team, and she couldn't have done it on her own....even though she was hot... :lol:

So there you have it....my analysis, fwiw. Thursday night.....be there !!!!

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th Empty Re: Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th

Post  Banjo 2011-07-06, 16:57

I just spent 57 minutes watching an online "Rumor Control". It's moderated by a Super Fan from the studio with two people from S 12, Ragan and Annie, on Skype. They spent 25 minutes on a detailed analysis of each house guest on S13 and their opinions of how they will finish. Then they discussed the possibilities of who the returning house guests will be from past seasons . Opinion has it that there will be three returning couples, for a total of 14 people in the house, and that Evil Dick and Danielle his daughter rank high as being one of the couples. "Brenchelle" (Brendon and Rachel) also rank high as returnees from S12. A bombshell rumor is that the returning couples will be broken up and paired with the 8 newbies. A more radical rumor is that there will be new pairings between the returnees, the most radical and alarming is that Evil Dick and Rachel will be paired. Personally, I don't put much stock in that. Such a thing would strike at the heart of American social culture. We are not ready for such radicalizations.... tongue

The more I get into BB in other media, outside of the actual TV show, which is only the "tip of the iceberg", I'm beginning to realize, the more I see parallels with Roswell and its fans. But with much added complexity because this is happening in the real world and is subject to manipulation by rumor, speculation, and of course direct control by the producers/directors/ even the crew members. But the fans are quite similar in many respects and with the latter day addition of Twitter, Facebook, etc. , there is no way to keep up with the "total flow" of info, rumor, etc.

Not until tomorrow night will we know the actual return house guests. Suspense is rising to a crescendo !! woohoo

This site (CornerOffice13) is thought to be run by someone at CBS and connected with the show. No one can prove it. They will put some possible truths on Twitter long enough for people to go gaga over then pull them as if they had revealed secrets accidentally. Of course all that could be a sham...much speculation amongst fans.

http://www.etidbits.com/big-brother-13-spoilers-insider-info-from-corneroffice=5566

And of course they're using You Tube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XjuFIHIyWw
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-07, 12:56

It looks like the rumors about the returning house guest teams are true. What we have is the America's Sweethearts team of Jeff and Jordan, the Stop at Nothing to Win team of Evil Dick and Danielle, and the Redheaded Diva with Boy Toy team of Brendon and Rachel. Of these three, two of them engaged in ostensibly serious "showmances", also called "bromances" in this context, in their respective past seasons. How/why they may continue in this vein in S13 remains to be seen but the potential for contrivance is there on the part of the producers....

Big Brother 13 premieres tonight on CBS at 9PM ET/PT, followed by the premiere of the Big Brother 2011 live feeds and Big Brother After Dark on Showtime. That is one action packed night ahead for Big Brother fans!

We’ve already been introduced to eight of Big Brother 2011 houseguests so far:

• Adam Poch: A 39 year-old Music Inventory Manager from Hoboken, NJ
• Cassi Colvin: A 26 year-old model from Nashville, TN. There’s always a model isn’t there?
• Dominic Briones: A 25 year-old college student from San Mateo, CA.
• Kalia Booker: A 30-year old writer from Los Angels, CA.
• Keith Henderson: A 32 year-old Human Resources Manager from Boilingbrook, IL.
• Lawon Exum: A 29-year old Legal File Clerk from Inglewood, CA.
• Porsche Briggs: A VIP Cocktail Waitress from Miami, FL.
• Shelly Moore: A 41-year old Outdoors Industry Executive from Prairieville, LA.

Tonight, Big Brother 13 host Julie Chen will introduce America to the remaining houseguests for the new season, the so-called “Dynamic Duos” from past seasons of Big Brother. From rumors going around on the Net and some the activities and comments of various previous cast members, we are pretty sure we know who will be coming back.

We don’t want to spoil any surprises for Big Brother 13 fans who want to wait for the announcement on the premiere though. If you DO want to know who is speculated to be returning, you can check it out under our Spoiler Alert below.

To view the spoiler you, just click next to the spoiler alert below:

SPOILER: Dynamic Duos rumored to be returning to Big Brother

According to the latest gossip, Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd, Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly and Evel Dick and estranged daughter Danielle Donato are the duos who will be returning to Big Brother this season. This was confirmed, allegedly, in a Twitter post by Crystal Eisermann. Eisermann has previously interviewed BB houseguests and is rumored to be an employee of RealNetworks, which hosts the Big Brother live feeds. Of course, this is still only rumor, so we’ll have to wait for the premiere to know for sure.

The Big Brother 13 premiere hits airwaves at 9PM ET/PT. Once the show is finished airing on the west coast at 10PM PT, the Big Brother live feeds should start playing. Fans can also get their first glance at the cast in live action on Showtime’s Big Brother After Dark tonight as well.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-07, 23:31

Yep, the rumors were right. The returning 3 teams were as predicted. Danielle has changed her hair from blond to brunette, not an improvement, and Evil Dick still claims that they haven't spoken to each other in 3 years. This may be a ploy, although given his persona I can see how it could happen. Pictures to follow......

Rachel won the first HOH, she made a "deal" with Evil Dick and Danielle to not put them on the block if they let her win, they were the only ones still surviving in the "banana" comp. up to that point . I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, which isn't very far.. :lol:

There is a new twist on how people are voted out which is so complicated that I couldn't follow the explanation on the live show, but will browse the chats and blogs and learn how it works and pass it along.

In another new twist the 8 newbies had to pair up with each other and some of the pairs are weak. Adam thought he was going to dominate the newbies but with the arrival of the 3 old teams he is now up against brutality, scheming, and back stabbing so I predict he won't do as well as he thought.

Porsche, the "pretty girl" who looks pretty good in her pics and pre-interviews isn't all that hot in person, in the house, but Cassie holds up well.

I guess I won't stay up late enough tonight to watch the live feeds which don't start until 10 PM PDT. Later on I will, especially to see who wins the comps. the endings of which are usually not shown until the next live show on CBS, the following Sunday.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-08, 11:08

I had to look up how this new twist, the Golden Key, will work.

"In ‘Big Brother 13,’ they just gave us a new twist. It is called The Golden Key. This twist is crazy! The HOH will nominate a pair of partners. Once they are up on the block, they will fight against each other to see who goes home.

The person who is voted out of the house will be going home, but the person who is not voted out will still be in the house. They will get The Golden Key. This is going to be something that will save them in the house.

The Golden Key will make it where you will automatically make it to the top 10. You can not be evicted at all until the house is down to only 10 people. Anyone who survives the first four weeks of the game cannot be sent home.

The person who has The Golden Key will not participate in competitions since they can’t go home, but they will still get a vote.

As the houseguests said, this key is going to change the entire game. You are not just voting for whom you want to send home, but also for whom you want to keep until the top 10 of the show."

I did stay up last night late enough to see how the live feeds work, post 10pm PDT. I think they are required to stay up until 1:30 am in order to have some "action" for the live feeds. At least that's how it worked last year when Showtime was doing the "Big Brother After Dark" feeds from 10 pm to 1:30 AM. They are doing it this year too but the SuperPass that I have this year is better because it gives you a choice of 4 cameras and you can switch between them at any time. Also, the live feed appears to be active 24/7 because I was just looking in the house.....all 4 cameras show them sleeping. It's 9am there now so they were up late no doubt. Of course they do have to get up by a certain time in order to do stuff have conflicts, etc. I suppose the producers roust them out by a certain time. scratch

Pictures will be coming later today.......never fear... tongue
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-09, 16:13

With Rachel as the first HoH on Big Brother 13, things are looking good for the veterans, even with a big setback on Thursday. Friday was the big veto competition, and you can find the results below.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 13 spoilers.

First, Rachel nominated Keith and Porsche, and then Evel Dick left the game for an unknown reason. For the PoV competition, three teams competed: Brendon and Rachel, Keith and Porsche and Jeff and Jordan

Brendon and Rachel won the veto.

So the gruesome twosome has all the power this week, and while they're desperate to keep the five remaining veterans in the game until the Final 5, it's not going to be easy.

By winning the first HoH and PoV, Brenchel once again prove they're a powerhouse couple, which was never in dispute. But it does mean that if any of the newbies win next week's HoH, Brenchel will almost certainly be nominated. Then Rachel will cry and threaten to quit because it's so unfair that everyone is ganging up on her, regardless of the objective truth that eliminating a strong couple is in the best interest of everyone else in the game.

As is often the case, the fate of this week is still up in the air. At first everyone was with Keith, but then there was a big blow-up Thursday night and now people are thinking about keeping Porsche. Brendon and Rachel, as is always the case, are also considering changing the nominations, maybe trying to get rid of Dominic, who seems to be perceived as a danger.

On Big Brother, things change all the time, and with almost a full week with no competitions, the HGs have nothing to do but think, debate, strategize and change their minds a half dozen more times.

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-11, 13:29

One thing that we can be sure of now: The Sunday show doesn't have and probably never will have, any "live segments". How do I know this ? Because I was watching the live feed the entire time the CBS show was on and for over an hour afterward. The house guests were lounging around in their "non-TV" clothes , eating snacks, playing pool, laying in the sun in their bikinis.. two thumbs up ...etc. The CBS show consisted entirely of things that happened last Thursday. Now they are saying that the reason for Evil Dick's early departure will be announced on Wednesday rather then Thurs.

Daniele is quite a personable woman with Dick gone and can trade crude repartee with the best of them. She hangs out with Rachel and Brendon quite a bit and if I were to guess I'd say she has a "thing" for Brendon, but of course won't let on since he's engaged to Rachel. ....now off to watch more live feeds to see what 'intelligence' I can pick up...... 8)

Sure enough, she's hanging out with Rachel and Brendon in the kitchen. But then bunch of other HGs came in so she left to "brush her teeth".

Big Brother 13....premiers July 7th IMG_0467

You will notice the pics on the wall...that's all the house guests. As they are eliminated their pic changes from full color to black and white. On the left in the bottom row is Evil Dick's pic. It's hard to see, but it is the only b & w pic on the wall, one more will be added on Thursday when the next HG is booted and their surviving partner will get the next Golden Key. As the only Golden Key holder at present (because Evil Dick left) Daniele doesn't have to compete in any of the challenges which is a shame....for her fan boys.... :lol:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-12, 13:18

Oh-oh Brendon and Rachel are having an argument, alone, in the back yard. All four live feed cameras are on them without switching to other scenes...very unusual. Having come into the "conversation" in the middle, I surmise that Rachel had too much wine last night and Brendon doesn't approve of her behavior and thinks it hurts their chances in the game. And another sticking point with him is that she called him "Bookie" which he doesn't like and/or thinks it's disrespectful for some unknown reason. So the discussion goes on.....I'll check back later. Watching only them on the live feeds isn't worthwhile... Rolling Eyes
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down