The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

4 posters

Go down

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Empty Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Post  Banjo 2011-06-28, 15:10

Wow. Ebert really doesn't like this one....you can read the rest for yourselves at his site....

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

BY ROGER EBERT / June 28, 2011

Michael Bay's "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is a visually ugly film with an incoherent plot, wooden characters and inane dialog. It provided me with one of the more unpleasant experiences I've had at the movies.

With all of the various cast members I've seen on talk shows recently hyping it, with more to come, they are pulling out all the publicity stops and it will undoubtedly make a good profit for the studio, but not from my pocket. This morning Rosie Huntington-Whitely was on Regis and Kelly. She replaces Megan Fox as the obligatory "female interest" I was initially sceptical of this change (Megan couldn't get along with the director), not that I lost sleep over it.. :lol: but seeing various publicity appearances by Rosie and seeing that she is quite a spectacular woman, especially on Regis and Kelly, I'm sure she'll fulfill the highly demanding requirements of the role. Rolling Eyes She started as a model in Britain at 16 ("smoking and drinking by 11am", as she put it..) and made it to Victoria's secret by 18. Before she accepted the role Shia Lebouf interviewed her and asked her if she was ready. "Your life will be forever changed", he told her. She thought about it for 2 days before accepting.
The question now is; can she act ? Not to be answered until she becomes a Bond Girl. :lol:

The sociology of this thing is a lot more interesting than the movie.... :P
Banjo
Banjo

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Transformers: Dark of the Moon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Empty Re: Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Post  Rus 2011-06-28, 16:35

I did not really like the first movie and the second movie was not good at all. I have no plans to watch the third until it shows up on one of the movie channels. I may not even watch it then. Even if Megan and Rosie were in the movie making out I still would spend any money to see this movie.

Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Transformers: Dark of the Moon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaggernyc 2011-07-20, 16:07

Saw this one and I really liked it, though it really took forever to get going. Once it did, it was just me and the movie with no distractions. 8)

Not for everyone.

Jaggernyc

Registration date : 2007-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-20, 17:03

Jag's back to defend Rosie Huntington-Whitely . Way to go Jags ! two thumbs up woohoo
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  sandisea 2011-07-20, 21:04

I went to see it...really needed to see things crash and smash that day...I had heard it was supposed to flail miserably... and it did. Low expectations met.

sandisea
sandisea
Transformation
Transformation

Registration date : 2007-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down