The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big brother as Game of Thrones....a genius analogy

Go down

Big brother as Game of Thrones....a genius analogy  Empty Big brother as Game of Thrones....a genius analogy

Post  Banjo 2011-07-22, 22:46

'
Friday, July 22, 2011
'Big Brother 13' Spoilers: Rachel's Week 3 Nominations

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

With Rachel in power once again on Big Brother 13, I'm going to need to find ways to keep myself (and all of you) from giving up on the show. And I think I came up with the perfect solution.

I am declaring that week 3 of Big Brother 13 is officially the Game of Thrones week! Based on what's going on inside the house, I've decided that the HGs are strangely similar to the cast of HBO's epic fantasy series Game of Thrones. This week, we see the two main factions splitting apart and preparing for war. The sides are obvious: Jeff and Jordan are the Starks, the noble and beloved people who work hard to serve the king. Meanwhile, Brendon and Rachel are the Lannisters, the over-privileged and cocky family in power. If that's not enough, Cersei and Jaime Lannister also have a sexual relationship as disturbing as that of Brenchel (because they're siblings, in case you're not familiar). I'll have more on how all of the different HGs resemble characters from Game of Thrones on Monday, but for now, let's get to the nominations.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 13 spoilers.

Rachel nominated Adam and Dominic.

See Which Celebrity Visited the House for the Luxury Competition>>

As of now, the plan is to evict Adam as Dominic has been successfully recruited by Brendon, Rachel and Daniele. The division among the veterans is increasing as Brenchel have noticed that Jeff and Jordan are slowly stockpiling their own army of followers, namely Kalia and Shelly (technically Rachel has Porsche, but she's insignificant to everyone).

The real issue is that Brendon and Rachel want to be sure that Jeff and Jordan don't strike first, and Dominic could be a good way to do it since he suggests trying to backdoor Jeff next week (a move that would solidify my Game of Thrones theory since he's Ned Stark in my analysis, and if you don't know what happened to him, let's just say it wasn't pretty). If Brenchel or Dominic win the PoV again this week, it's possible they could move up the time table, but I doubt it.

As for the other couple, pretty much everyone wants Lawon out, so that's a back-up plan in case Adam and Dominic come off the block.

The fact that the cracks are already showing in the veterans alliance as we near the individual portion of the game is perhaps the only thing that makes Rachel's second reign of HoH bearable (well, that and the fact that this is Game of Thrones week, so I can just picture Brendon pushing a little boy out of a window to keep his lady safe).

So even though we all hate Rachel, let's try to imagine that Big Brother 13 is Game of Thrones, because it makes it a lot more fun to watch and thinking of Rachel as Cersei Lannister makes her easier to swallow.
Banjo
Banjo

Big brother as Game of Thrones....a genius analogy  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big brother as Game of Thrones....a genius analogy  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down