The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Super Bowl...and The Ads...

3 posters

Go down

The Super Bowl...and The Ads... Empty The Super Bowl...and The Ads...

Post  BoardMomma 2013-02-03, 16:56

So who are you for? The Ravens? The 49ers?

I love watching the ads as well. This is going to be fun. And I found out yesterday from Damon they would be showing a preview of The Lone Ranger. He did not tell me if "Ranger Blaine" was in the preview....but I'm hoping. biggrin
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

The Super Bowl...and The Ads... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Super Bowl...and The Ads... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Super Bowl...and The Ads... Empty Re: The Super Bowl...and The Ads...

Post  Berry 2013-02-03, 20:16

I don't have a horse in this race. But I enjoyed the halftime show and also a preview of Iron Man 3 that Bill Sadler will be in. But he wasn't shown in the trailer so I don't know if he will be a good guy or a villain.
Berry
Berry

The Super Bowl...and The Ads... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Super Bowl...and The Ads... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-02-03, 21:09

No, it doesn't make any difference to me but Craig has stomped off to bed so he must have wanted the 49er's to win. The Ravens just made another touch down and are leading now.

Too many good commercials to just name one favorite...loved the Taco Bell with the folks from the retirement home... just up my alley. Wink They are all really good this year.

They showed the trailor for The Lone Ranger before the game and I almost missed it. Didn't see Damon...so I'll have to wait.
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-03, 21:28

He might have stomped off a bit too soon. What a rally!
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  BoardMomma 2013-02-03, 22:09

Wow! That tickertape was something else. Really liked how the two brothers embraced and talked to each other..both professional sportmen and I enjoyed watching them thru the game. clap clap clap
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-04, 02:33

SUPER BOWL XLVII MVP JOE FLACCO, QUARTERBACK OF THE CHAMPION BALTIMORE RAVENS, TO VISIT CBS's "LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN," MONDAY, FEB. 4

Will Be Ninth Consecutive Year that a Super Bowl-Winning Quarterback Has Visited the LATE SHOW After the Big Game
Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/02/03/super-bowl-xlvii-mvp-joe-flacco-quarterback-of-the-champion-baltimore-ravens-to-visit-cbss-late-show-with-david-letterman-monday-feb-4-336121/20130203cbs04/#7AXOkddptFDgLxct.99
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-04, 11:16

I saw the Lone Ranger and Iron Man previews. Later on though I have a tendency to doze off when football isn't actually being played. Therefore I missed most of the high ranking ads. Would have liked to have seen the Clydesdale colt ad, will catch it online. But of the few that I did see I liked the Taco Bell/retirement home ad the best and the Paul Harvey/Ram truck ad in second, Audi ad in third. The Bar Rafieli ad was just little too creepy. The length of the kiss should have been cut in half, at least.

Of course I missed the half time show, can't remember the last time I saw one, if ever, but did stay awake for the power failure because of the possibility of a failure of the social fabric, which came through fairly intact. two thumbs up
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-04, 11:21

The Clydesdale ad was really cute...if far-fetched. But it made me smile.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-04, 12:05

I just watched it and the Kia "where do babies come from?" roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-04, 14:09

I did find the farmer one rather over the top...for selling cars.
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down