The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grammys...

3 posters

Go down

The Grammys... Empty The Grammys...

Post  Banjo 2013-02-06, 15:25

I never watch them, but I'm glad this is cleared up. I was really, really worried. Rolling Eyes

Date: February 5, 2013, 10:39:56 PM EST
Subject: 55th GRAMMYS: Standard And Practice Wardrobe Advisory

***GRAMMYS 2013***

CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe.

Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure. Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts. Foreign language on wardrobe will need to be cleared. OBSCENITY OR PARTIALLY SEEN OBSCENITY ON WARDROBE IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR BROADCAST. This as well, pertains to audience members that appear on camera. Finally, The Network requests that any organized cause visibly spelled out on talent’s wardrobe be avoided. This would include lapel pins or any other form of accessory.
Banjo
Banjo

The Grammys... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Grammys... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Grammys... Empty Re: The Grammys...

Post  Rus 2013-02-08, 14:58

Seems like normal people used to know these simple guidelines before going out in public. :D
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-02-08, 15:18

Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts.

I was warned about this when I was doing "extra" work. Guess they didn't think of what else I might need to know. roflmao
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-08, 16:08

Rus wrote:Seems like normal people used to know these simple guidelines before going out in public. :D

When you have "entertainers"... Rolling Eyes like Lady Gaga, etc. out there these days the phrase "normal people" doesn't apply..... :shock:
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-02-08, 16:11

Berry wrote: Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts.

I was warned about this when I was doing "extra" work. Guess they didn't think of what else I might need to know. roflmao

I wonder if this is the reason that most major network shows take the logos off the vehicles ? It always amuses me and damages the realism. But the shows on HBO/Showtime and sometimes AMC and FX don't bother and the world seems to keep spinning.... tongue
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum