The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finale dates for CBS shows announced

4 posters

Go down

Finale dates for CBS shows announced Empty Finale dates for CBS shows announced

Post  Berry 2013-03-11, 23:08

Berry
Berry

Finale dates for CBS shows announced Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Finale dates for CBS shows announced Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Finale dates for CBS shows announced Empty Re: Finale dates for CBS shows announced

Post  BoardMomma 2013-03-13, 22:16

Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural are still on the air? affraid How is that possible? Wink

Most everything I was interested will be back. Not happy that Touch may fall off..hope not. I have to catch up on On Demand these days....no time for TV during the week. Sad
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

Finale dates for CBS shows announced Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Finale dates for CBS shows announced Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Finale dates for CBS shows announced Empty Re: Finale dates for CBS shows announced

Post  Berry 2013-03-13, 23:22

I swear I am going to watch Supernatural from the beginning some day. I watched the first couple of seasons and liked it. But my tv schedule was too full and I just slipped away. Now...10 years later, I'm sure I'd be confused. But some summer, maybe when Ben's retired we will have to check it out.

No way are we checking out Grey's Anatomy. It's a hospital....Ben won't watch those. :D
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-14, 14:10

Are you sure it's the same Supernatural ? I don't watch the current one but thought it had only been on for 3-4 seasons, if that. scratch I gave up on Grey's Anatomy 2-3 seasons ago. One of my flying buddies, an Emergency room doc, and UNM prof. also won't watch any hospital/medical shows. Once I asked him why and he said because at the intro to Scrubs they had the X-rays upside down. roflmao I gently pointed out that Scrubs is hardly a contemporary example of "TV medicine", and besides as a comedy they probably did that deliberately. jocolor But one medical show per season is my limit provided that any catch my interest and right now none do.

Is this the Supernatural you are referring to ?

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural/

It has been around for 7 seasons, longer than I thought.
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog 2013-03-14, 16:23

I gave up on Grey Anatomy back in the "Denny/Ghost of Denny" days when Katherine was still on. Talking about jumping the shark.
Groundhog
Groundhog
Cocoon Stage
Cocoon Stage

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down