The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Globe noms.

Go down

Golden Globe noms. Empty Golden Globe noms.

Post  Banjo 2013-12-12, 15:47

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/brooklyn-nine-nine/2014-golden-globe-nominations-52119.aspx?utm_source=newsletter12-12-13&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_newsletter

As usual some of these are totally bogus. The Good Wife being nominated over Homeland, or Boardwalk Empire ? C'mon.  Rolling Eyes 

And why is American Horror Story lumped in the miniseries/TV movie category ? It's a regular series, not a miniseries. I've never seen or heard of several in that category so can't say how its competition rates.  Beatsme 

I suppose it could be argued that The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy are too 'specialized' for a mass market, but when you compare their ratings with some on the list, that really doesn't hold water.

In the comedy/musical series (why are those lumped together?) replace anything/anyone to do with House of Lies and replace it with Community.

In any of the film categories I've only seen two, Gravity and Rush so can't comment much.....
Banjo
Banjo

Golden Globe noms. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Golden Globe noms. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down