The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wind Rises

2 posters

Go down

The Wind Rises Empty The Wind Rises

Post  Banjo 2014-02-19, 17:15

Mandy Patinkin is "in" this. He was on Live ! with Kelly and Michael this morning plugging it and it sounds really good but I guess it's animated which lessens my enthusiasm to see it..... scratch 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2013293/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5

hmmm.....after watching the trailer I might change my mind....

They also had a sequence from a recent show where they found his high school sweetheart and his college girlfriend , who he lived with in "Sincinatti", as he called it.  roflmao 

He was astounded when they came out. The college girl friend's 20-something son was in the audience.
Mandy pointed at him and said, "Am I your father ?",  everyone roared. It was one of their best shows.
Banjo
Banjo

The Wind Rises Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Wind Rises Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Wind Rises Empty Re: The Wind Rises

Post  Berry 2014-02-19, 23:26

They got a cast of super good talents to do the voices. I would assume its going to be an interesting animated film.  sunny 

Not sure I'd like to be "surprised" with old boyfriends on national tv. Sounds like he handled it well.  biggrin 
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-02-20, 14:00

He was very happy to see them and reminisced about their experiences. They showed a pic of him and his H.S. girlfriend at her Bat Mitzvah. He thought they had had their first kiss in about the 6th grade but she said it was 8th or 9th.

His college girlfriend was in Fiddler on the Roof with him, that he did in college drama....
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum