The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Bloods season 8

2 posters

Go down

Blue Bloods season 8 Empty Blue Bloods season 8

Post  Banjo 2017-09-29, 12:44

Tonight Bridget (the actress not the cat), starts her 8th season on Blue Bloods. clap Back in the day when it was being cast she was approached about being in it, when she learned that Tom Selleck would be starring she jumped on it because she knew it would be a success.

Today on Kelly!, Tom was on and said that they are filming ep 163 this week. He said that Magnum P.I. ran for a total of 163 eps so he is very proud of Blue Bloods exceeding that number.
Banjo
Banjo

Blue Bloods season 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blue Bloods season 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Blue Bloods season 8 Empty Re: Blue Bloods season 8

Post  Banjo 2017-09-30, 10:40

An excellent S8 premire !  All the cast did an outstanding job and Det. Baker even got to speak the first lines of the new season, and then got way more screen time than usual and even got to tell Frank to get a spine ! Maybe the producers are listening to her fans wanting more screen time for her.

I wondered why it was necessary to kill off Linda, given that they have so many plot lines where they could go, and she usually didn't have many lines or screen time in most episodes, which is why she may have decided to quit and pursue other opportunities, therefore they had to write her out. It looks like she's already got new gigs. Whether they will have the long term success of Blue Bloods is doubtful but at least she's trying something new. Hope she does well.... two thumbs up

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0137856/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1

Still about the hottest one out there.... wub

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005256/?ref_=tt_cl_t2
Banjo
Banjo

Blue Bloods season 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blue Bloods season 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2017-10-01, 01:01

I might have missed the episode where Linda died. I was wondering all episode what they were talking about...and then when they mentioned what had happened, I was shocked. So sad tht Danny was twisting it in his mind to be somehow his fault. Nice how the family came together to give him a shove in the right direction.
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-10-01, 15:44

I don't think you missed an episode where she died because the last scene , last season, was the whole family standing outside their burning home. So she 'died' ' off-season which made it simpler for the writers.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2017-12-09, 10:25

That was a good ep but for awhile I wondered if Abigail wanted to pursue other acting gigs and the writers were using that scene with Frank to set her up, or...the prods wanted to dump her . The former would have been understandable if tragic for her fans, the latter would have been the stupidest move the prods could ever make. But it turned out well and was a clever plot twist and showed again that Det. Baker really needs her own extended plot line in an episode. two thumbs up It was noticeable in the later scenes with Frank that she was wearing her real wedding ring. Since she was actually pregnant several seasons ago I guess that all adds up logically if not plot-wise since they ignored her pregnancy and any back-story. tongue

Then when Danny was speeding through traffic with the Aston-Martin, not really but good shots, I wondered if they had borrowed or rented the Aston from the local NYC dealer. Probably something like that, but the dealer doesn't really need any publicity to sell those cars. There is always a waiting list for customers.

http://db11.astonmartin.com/
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-04-04, 17:01

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-05-12, 11:47

https://twitter.com/BlueBloods_CBS?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=d40b263c7f874542a8b832d43087f397&fl=4&uid=299292827&nid=244+281673751

I have mixed feelings about Jamie and Eddie working as partners after they're married.  Being together all the time on and off the job isn't always the best situation especially since that job has such a potential for danger and tension. That possibility wouldn't have been in the script if it weren't true for the NYPD, which seems odd to me. scratch

But at least the finale was nice and no cliffhanger dangers.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2018-07-23, 16:34

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down