The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casting call

Go down

Casting call Empty Casting call

Post  Banjo 2019-01-29, 11:29

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwBVMqVMVtsggmLshGpVbknMCxD

I could probably be a "border crosser or pedestrian", but I don't think it's worthwhile driving up to LV for $92 or maybe a little more if they use my car, and it's cold ! to be standing around all day. I've never heard of that production.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8912384/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Banjo
Banjo

Casting call Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Casting call Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Casting call Empty Re: Casting call

Post  Banjo 2019-02-09, 13:30

This production is really using a lot of people. If it ever moves to Albq. for some scenes and they need semi-perambulating geezers I might consider it. That hot tub requirement is unique. Never heard of any prod. here that would cast extras or even background people in such a role.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwBVWShQTztxHnNKXGBDwbgHrxL
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2019-02-13, 13:10

I think I could qualify as a 'prison rodeo audience'. I have time to consider it. It's only 9-10 miles away, but one problem is that it will be outside at the Bernalillo rodeo grounds and who knows what the weather will be by then ? Also, if they pay for only 8 hours that means that they don't expect to be shooting for longer than that, otherwise they would have to state that it's time and a half for over 8 hours. I got paid for 13 hours when I was on Independence Day:Resurgence. Is it worth $92 minus taxes ?......I'll think about it.

BERNALILLO, NM AREA - Series "Perpetual Grace LTD) (formerly called "Our Lady Ltd") for WORK on TUESDAY 2/19/19
Inbox
x
On Location Casting Unsubscribe

10:43 AM (1 hour ago)

to Terry

When replying to this email, please reply to : olcnewmexico@gmail.com

BERNALILLO, NM AREA - Series "Perpetual Grace LTD) (formerly called "Our Lady Ltd") for WORK on TUESDAY 2/19/19

--PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT MIGHT FIT THESE CASTING SPECS!!--

Shoot Location: BERNALILLO, NM

**PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU ARE NOT able to be Local to the BERNALILLO, NM areas!!! (within a reasonable self-drive distance and able to provide own accommodation if necessary)

Casting Director: Tina Kerr

Casting Associate: Alejandro Rodriguez

SHOOT DATES: TUESDAY 2/19/19

We do NOT have exact call times yet so you MUST have FULL day available if submitting to be available regardless what Call/Wrap Time ends up being.

Pay rate: $92.00 for 8 hours. Will be paid the full 8 hour rate even in you work less than that, however you MUST be available for the entire shoot day and have FULL day availability regardless of Call/Wrap times.

**BACKGROUND** *please let us know if you have worked previously on "Our Lady Ltd. and if so, when and in what role

PRISON GUARDS: Male, all ethnicities, age range 25-50 years old, clean cut, larger stature, prefer those with previous military or law enforcement experience but not required

PRISON RODEO FANS: Male and Female, ALL ethnicities, age range 18-80, variety of types

To SUBMIT: email to: olcnewmexico@gmail.com with subject line PRISON RODEO. Submissions MUST include ALL of the following: first & last name, contact number, height, weight, city you are located in and a RECENT photo taken within the past month. Photos MUST be of you alone with no one else in photo, NO sunglasses, NO hats, NO filters and should be taken against a plain/solid color background!!

**ONLY BOOKING these roles at this time!! NOT ACCEPTING any other submissions please**

www.facebook.com/onlocationcasting
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down