The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magicians season 4 , pictures

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Magicians season 4 , pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Magicians season 4 , pictures

Post  Banjo 2019-04-16, 10:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

End of season already ?...... Sad
Banjo
Banjo

The Magicians season 4 , pictures - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Magicians season 4 , pictures - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Magicians season 4 , pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: The Magicians season 4 , pictures

Post  Banjo 2019-04-19, 10:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't watch this analysis of the finale if you haven't seen it......spoilers.

The finale on the SyFy channel was rather confusing. First they listed ep 13 with the title "Seams", I watched it, it was the finale, then they listed ep 14 with a different title but the same running time, so I knew it wasn't just a review or analysis. So I watched it and it was a repeat of the finale. The only diff. was that ep 13 didn't have any commercials, as usual, just those short "It's a Fan thing". But ep 14 had regular commercial products, the first time I've seen that all season.

Anyway....the big thing at the end of the finale means that either there will be cast ramifications for S5 or, since magic is involved, anything can happen....as much as I can say without spoilers. scratch

Olivia/Alice had a good season. Watching her interviews always makes me happy, so there....... two thumbs up wub
Banjo
Banjo

The Magicians season 4 , pictures - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Magicians season 4 , pictures - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2