The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Walking Dead spin off

Go down

Another Walking Dead spin off Empty Another Walking Dead spin off

Post  Banjo 2021-10-13, 13:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No telling how this will be.  scratch

"...and an upcoming drama from TWD showrunner Angela Kang featuring Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride, which is set to debut in 2023."
.....this should be good if the writing is decent because they are two of the three most popular actors/characters on the show....Lauren Cohan/Maggie Ree being the third.

The :World Beyond spin off was a bust , in my opinion and has never gotten much fan notice during or after its run.

Meanwhile I deleted my subscription to AMC + until the next batch of shows for the last season of The Walking Dead comes back in Feb. '22.

But then I realized that the new season of Fear The Walking Dead has just started so will have to renew subscription if I want to see the whole season because they only show one episode a week and my present subscrip. stops on Nov. 8 . The first ep of the new season really changed the 'look'. It won't be as interesting until more of the regular characters come back.

After the multiple nuclear missile launches at the end of last season it left what appears to be very wide spread devastation, the usual 'nuclear apocalypse' scenario. But they could over do it, because the number of missiles launched were from only one submarine so no accurate representation of exactly how many were launched as well as the peculiar situation where they all fell near the launch point for some reason.  scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Another Walking Dead spin off Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Walking Dead spin off Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Another Walking Dead spin off Empty Re: Another Walking Dead spin off

Post  Banjo 2022-02-03, 13:55

Yet another spin off.

This one doesn't strike me as optimal, even without zero info. Fear the Walking Dead was and is successful. The World Beyond spin off was a bust. The Reedus/Mcbride spin off will most likely be okay. But doing spin offs can get out of hand just because they want to capitalize on the success of the original, which will wrap up later this year.
Banjo
Banjo

Another Walking Dead spin off Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Walking Dead spin off Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2022-03-08, 12:33

All these spin offs had better be good, because season 11 of TWD so far has been wandering and rather boring with all the attention on minor characters. The new spin offs should concentrate on just a few major characters which seems to be the case given who is mentioned as the cast. How Maggie and Negan will get along in NYC is a mystery given that presently on TWD they tend toward mutual killing. scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down