The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KH on Letterman

2 posters

Go down

KH on Letterman Empty KH on Letterman

Post  Banjo 2007-06-19, 21:16

Katherine Heigl is on Letterman tonight. I think it's a repeat, hyping Knocked Up, but I didn't see it earlier...so will watch.
Banjo
Banjo

KH on Letterman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KH on Letterman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

KH on Letterman Empty Re: KH on Letterman

Post  Berry 2007-06-21, 08:21

So,how'd she do. I once gave away an autographed photo of Katie. Maybe I should have hung onto it for my "old age". Looks like she might be the one to make it "big" . :lol:
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2007-06-21, 16:18

It was a repeat. I had seen it, it was before KU came out. They talked about GA and the controversy about the "gay" remark. Of course at that time she didn't know that what's-his-name would be leaving and joked that it might be her. She was dressed in a tight, white dress and had very bright red lipstick. I think it was the same as her GG costume. Of course in discussing her career Letterman focused on her Bride of Chucky period and showed a clip. She said oh brother and rolled her eyes. But told how it took 7 guys to operate the puppet and they liked to have him crawl up her arm between takes and molest her.

Then she pitched her animal adoption/ rescue charity that she was in town for and told how she went to the pound with T.R. Knight to help him adopt a dog and saw one she wanted but she already has four, and tried to get him to pick that one but he chose another.
Banjo
Banjo

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down