The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 13 Week 2

Go down

Big Brother 13 Week 2 Empty Big Brother 13 Week 2

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 12:07

Whoa Nellie ! On the tri-weekly "Morning After" recap show, the psycho-therapist Dr. Rogers, dropped a bombshell saying that she thinks they should get rid of Brendon leaving Rachel to play alone. She said this after watching the segment (they replayed part of it) where Brendon tells Rachel that he thinks that he should throw an HOH comp. so that he could be voted out. This made Rachel furious leading to their "relationship argument" that I mentioned yesterday. However, both she and the Super Fan ( the lady in pink that runs the interviews, don't remember her name.....me bad ) agree that the perceived attitude of Dani towards Brendon, which I also mentioned, is real but not 'romantic'. Dr. Rogers says that Dani is doing it (she also says Dani is her favorite House Guest, that makes two of us) because she sees Brendon as a weak player and by staying close and also befriending Rachel (they do get along well, unusual for Rachel) she can enhance her own chances.

Suoer Fan asked Dr. Rogers who she thought Dani would turn against first ? Dr. Rogers wasn't sure but SF thought it would be "everyone". I don't know what she means in any logical sense scratch But this afternoon is Ragan's weekly show, so we'll see what he has to say.

Remember, tonight is the "live" show where they show the HOH nominations (which actually happened last Friday) and we will learn why Evil Dick left early.

BTW, the "trial" of Rachel, accused of causing the disappearance of Franklin the turtle, never came about last night. ......now off to the live feeds.... :)

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0475-1
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 13 Week 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 13 Week 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 Week 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 13 Week 2

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 12:51

Here we see Porsche practicing a "quasi-golf" game. This competition will be used tomorrow night to determine the next HOH. In the background we see Dani faithfully doing her morning workout. Several women have commented on how "tight" she is... :lol: Keith is also pretty faithful with his workouts. He's on the block tonight and 'common wisdom' says he may be going home tomorrow night....

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0480
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 13 Week 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 13 Week 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 13:08

Brendon practicing "golf", while Dani does her push ups. she did 20. clap

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0483-1

Dani is still at it....she has a variety of exercises....we should take note... :lol:

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0485
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 13:45

While Dani takes a shower (green towel on shower door) the bathroom is a busy place. At least the American version of BB is not voyeuristic, unlike the Euro versions....

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0489-1

Some house guests are still in bed, (11:43 am PDT) Cassie for one, and Porsche has gone back to bed. This is always a good indication of a player's dedication, or lack of it, to playing the game. Cassie seems standoffish, Porsche less so, but this strategy can backfire if they are marked as "floaters", ie, not hooked up with a "strategy group".
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 14:09

Cassie is finally up and in the bathroom, Rachel is out of the shower, and Dani is "putting on her face" as she puts it, not that she needs to.... :lol:

There is a "picture session" coming up within the hour. Whether this will be shown on the live feeds......? They often cut the live feeds when there is "official" production stuff going on that they don't want on the internet prematurely.

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0494-1
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 14:23

They have a camera on the "back" wall of the bathroom angled to shoot past them into the mirror making it look like there is a camera behind the mirror. Cassie as a professional model, has a bunch of exotic "potions" , here a "spray-on base"... scratch that Shelly never heard of.... :lol:

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0496-1

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 14:50

I swear...!....She's been at this, on her eyes alone, for 20 minutes and she's still not done !

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0498-1

Meanwhile...it turns out that the "picture session" is just Rachel running around with a camera taking pics of peeps in various poses.

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0501-1

I like this one.... :lol:

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0503-1

The BB camera operators have an eye for the really good pics ! My hat's off to these guys !

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0499

Looking at all the pics......notice that the sliding glass door into the back yard is completely black. It normally is just tinted dark, you can see through it. It's dark now because they are on "lock down" and can't go in the yard or see what the prod. crew is setting up for the next comp. It will be an addition to the golf game, making the decor more elaborate, etc.

Big Brother 13 Week 2 IMG_0504

I hope you have enjoyed this little trip into the BB house. I may have to go get a life now....for a little while.... roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 19:41

Oh, oh....Keith and Porsche are alone in the "have not" room where they sleep this week and Keith is packing his bags fully expecting to be booted tomorrow. He and Porsche are put on the block on tonight's "live" show (taped last Friday) and he's convinced that Porsche will be the one to stay. At this point I can't predict anything except that Cassie will vote to boot Porsche for sure. There is mutual dislike between them.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-13, 23:38

So the POV comp. shown tonight was hilarious even though we knew the outcome. And the "Evil Dick disappears" episode played out ( that happened last Thursday or early Friday) I felt sorry for Dani because she was upset and didn't know what happened to her dad, although they did tell her in private that her family is okay. Maybe we will hear exactly why he left tomorrow during the "live" show which actually is live. I've decided that Keith will get the boot but he thinks that he has the votes to stay. But Brendon and Rachel have already quizzed the house guests that he thinks is on his side, and they indicated that they will vote against him, which is what B and R want. Of course in BB you never know...... Suspect

Now most of them are out on the patio eating "dinner" which can occur any time within a 6-7 hour period, I've noticed, and/or have several dinners during that period. Dani asked Dominic if he was going to "get all pretty" for Julie tomorrow. He said probably not, "will they care ?" Dani said no, "but I'm going to wear a dress". Dominic was gobsmacked and asked, "will it be a pretty dress or a slutty dress ?".....Dani says, "I don't have any slutty dresses." ......now the BB intercom tells Dominic to exchange his mic, it had been cutting out.

Dani is wearing one of her "stylishly ripped" jeans. The pair with one knee out, not the pair with a large rip high on the thigh....

Shelly is really reading the riot act to Keith now, in private. Telling him that he needs to "play the social game", not just stand around assuming he has the votes and not doing anything to fight for his position. I'm not sure why she's so invested in Keith's strategies, but she makes sense with her advice.

I might go to bed now....
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down