The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Week 3, POV comp day.

Go down

BB Week 3, POV comp day. Empty BB Week 3, POV comp day.

Post  Banjo 2011-07-23, 11:53

The POV competition will take place later today. They usually wait until mid-day for the best light, I've noticed. The shadows are very short. It's only 9:50 am BB time so they probably have a few hours to wait.

Meanwhile here's some fan's speculations:

I think Dani is playing them like a fiddle. She got a little close to the edge but she can play on both of their emotions (Brendon's more base than Rachel's) and will as needed. The mistake I see for Dani is her pushing the rest of the house right now. She's told almost every one of them "I like you, I want you to win, I'm gonna help you do that" There IS a CHANCE that they might talk and find out her script has been the same for instance to both Dom and Adam and right now those two aren't exactly besties. which of course is why she's figuring on not getting caught. But she does it to Kalia as well, and she plays J/J against R/B. Now that being said, R/B play the game from their delusional point of view and I don't see them going back to being tight with J/J because Brendon is jealous of their relationship ability. Jeff may tell Jordon what to do but she does it (I don't totally buy that he's the same bully as Brendon) and Rachel is jealous of their relationship (Jeff doesn't berate Jordon in such a mean way even if he's teasing her) and we all know that they started from that point last year, saying they wanted to be the new Jeff and Jordon basically. But of course they are so delusional (who wouldn't they like us) they are once again the antithesis of Jeff and Jordon in the house, in America's eyes and in the eyes of the other HG's. No... they are gunning for J/J, BUT I don't think it's going to be this week unless as we have all said, the 5 minutes before she nominates replacements, Jordon tells her she's Bi**hy or Jeff tells her what he thinks of her.

Rachle is indeed the definition of a loose cannon. Seriously!!

Originally posted by SinisterFemale:
I read on here somewhere a few days back..That it was thought that the POV Bag was rigged

All the Seasons before--Didn't they chose from the bag at least twice?
And this year it's only once
Also. they won't allow the HOH to look into this POV Bag?
Are all the chips rigged with one duo?

My faith in how CBS runs this show are failing

well they only pick once right now, cuz they only have duo they chose to play...

once duos are over i'm sure they'll pic twice...

And there are always conspiracy theories as to what BB rigs, prods and pokes about the game...

Originally posted by Linden:
I don't think Rachel has a tenth the loyalty she expects from everyone else in her alliance and I think she will *in her mind* cook up one last slight from Jeff and/or Jordan that will make it OK for her to backdoor one or the other of them. We will soon see. Then we will spend the rest of the summer hearing about how bad they were to her and how they deserved it and it's not *her* fault, it's theirs.

But I do hope Ken is right and she doesn't. I really want JJ to backdoor RB. Wanted it last week, and want it next week. Twisted Evil I honestly think Jeff is the only one in that house who will get either or both of them (RB) out. After they are gone, he can go. Razz

I'd love to see a Dani/Shelly F2. Those two have played the game since day 1 and I think they've played the best. Everyone else is just there for my entertainment.

I think I am the only one here, pushing for Porsche to win HoH and put both Vet guys up. I just think it would be wonderful irony that the woman they wrote off 10 minutes after they booted Keith, comes roaring in and kills the vet alliance. Very Happy She does not have to be a good game player to win the HoH, just lucky. (which, who knows, could be helped by the show, but I doubt it.).

Good morning all, as usual you all have great thoughts. My sister-in-law has gone home so I can get back into BB big time.

Brendon and Rachel will never make it in or outside the house. I am not sure which one I want to go home but want both of them gone before Jeff/Jordan.

Rachel was upset that Jordan was not talking to her after the tv show yesterday. I think Jordan is a real sweet girl but once you get on her bad side she is done. She will be nice to Rachel but will not be friendly. Rachel will have to go to her if she wants to talk to Jordan. Jordan was not thinking game when she chose Shelly and Kalia. She really likes Kalia and thought Shelly deserved it. I remember her year she started to put Jeff on slop to be fair. I do no believe Jordan has one mean bone in her body.

I hope Brendon win POV because I do not believe they would change the nominations to get Jeff/Jordan out. If Adam or Dom wins, Dani will try to talk them into putting Jeff/jordan up. Dani told Adam to fight for it yesterday so I think she really wants Jeff to go this week.

I haven't picked my "favorite till the end" yet. Of course I still love Jordan and Jeff. I really like Shelly. I don't see her as a back-stabber but as the oldest woman playing with what she has. I think she truely like Cassie but she didn't come in to make BFF'S but to stay as long as she can. Lawon is so wishy washy. I don't find him particularly funny and he can be a little boring.

I like Dani much better this season and Dom has potential.Porsh seems to be making a move finally .I'd like to see what Adam has. Kahlia talks so much! And she's lazy. Maybe Porsh is right and she comes from money. I can't stand Rachel and Brendon. BUT! I would love to see Rachel stay and Brendon go. She does keep the house in an uproar,LOL! I don't want a final 3 as boring as last year!

is it just a harmless game BAG, or are we looking at Bag-Gate?

over the years there have been posts explaining the integrity of the bag, and this one by KENinVA is the most recent and written in human terms. (yes there are handy dandy eye crossin super techy worded splainins out in www land, but lets just keep it simple on a sat morning)

KENinVA posted the following on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 am, page 7 in Live Feed Discussion Spoilers.

I read Collettes blog on that. I think that for TV, that would slow the action. I am not sure why they dont follow Collettes model, other than, to avoid any chance at slight of hand, or an HoH being able to see into the bag and pick a specific person, they keep it blind.

For example, someone with slight of hand skills, could count the chips, palm the one they want as they go into the bag, reach in, and pull the person they wanted.

You could guard aganst something like that, but each measure, can produce a counter measure, and you end up with some elaborate mechanism to prevent cheating. Better to put the chips in, shake it up, and have the HoH reach in and pull. Besides, from AG perspective, people accusing them of rigging creates buzz, which is all to the good. If they were not winning their time slots, they might be worried, but that is not the case.

Gratuitous Dani pic from this morning after breakfast.....

BB Week 3, POV comp day. IMG_00015

Last edited by Banjo on 2011-07-23, 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Banjo
Banjo

BB Week 3, POV comp day. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB Week 3, POV comp day. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB Week 3, POV comp day. Empty Re: BB Week 3, POV comp day.

Post  Banjo 2011-07-23, 12:06

Here's Jeff and Jordan and Brendon and Rachel in the HOH room scheming and plotting for their next moves against the other house guests. The 'funny' thing to fans though is that both pairs are also secretly plotting how to get the other pair out..... :P

BB Week 3, POV comp day. IMG_00016
Banjo
Banjo

BB Week 3, POV comp day. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB Week 3, POV comp day. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-23, 12:50

BBU Moderator/Supporter

PoV Competition Results (Coming) * Spoiler * Reply with quote

PoV Players are:

Brendon & Rachel, Dom & Adam, and

Stay tuned for the results of the competition.

I don't know how he knows this. scratch The HOH picks the POV players by drawing names out of a bag. That happens just before the POV comp. If he's right then he's either a genius or the drawings are rigged......see above.

On the other hand I now remember another conversation this morning between Dom and Rachel and Dom asks if she thinks he should "throw" the POV comp ? Rachel says he should do what he wants. So if he is talking about throwing it then he must know that he has been chosen which implies that the POV contestants have already been chosen. But there hasn't been any time this morning when that could have happened, what with the live feeds on.....unless they did it during one of the "we'll be right back" interruptions in the live feeds. But those usually don't last more than a minute or so except for "secret contests" which are stated as such. Of course there was a long one yesterday so they could have done it then.....hmmm...... scratch Well, by this afternoon we'll know the winner of the POV and then the speculations can really begin.

Here's the convo:

amyspen
BigBrotherCrazy

10:43
Dom- do you want me to win POV?
Rachel- whatever you want. If you trust us, I want Brendon or I to win. I don't know what J&J would do. There's no point for them to backdoor Lawon.
Dom- ok. I trust you guys, but I don't trust Jeff.
Brendo0n comes is. So we're all good?
Dom- I want to play with you two and Dani.
Brendon- we have J&J 100% comfortable with us. They won't put us up, but he might get Shelly or someone to do it.
Dom- for sure
Discussion of Adam- wildcard, runs to power, etc... he feels completely comfortable with us and will be blindsided when he's out of here.
Brendon and Dom discussing how to keep the vets together for another 2 weeks. Says Kalia isn't going to win anything. Rachel brings up how they thought the same about Enzo, Lane and Hayden last year.
Rachel says we don't have control of Shelly
Brendon- but we planted that seed for J&J, too
Dom and Shelly think Adam is America's player
Brendon- he'd be a prime candidate
Dom- Cassi told Shelly to trust me 100%.
Brendon- Good. we'll use J&J to try to control Shelly, get her to nom Kalia or someone then support her decision. Shelly hates Kalia.
Dom- Kalia wouldn't put up Jordan, but she might go after Jeff.
Rachel- I don't think she's smart enough.

(Just discussing everyone the way they did earlier with J&J)

Dom- do you guys want me to throw it?
Brendon- yeah absolutely!
Dom to Rachel- why didn't you tell me that?
(More chatter)
Dom- Do J&J know to throw it?
Brendon- oh, yeah.

Last edited by amyspen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2011-07-23, 18:24

So Brendon won POV. This is probably for the best at least at this point, some think, but a lot of fans are disgusted with B/R constantly winning. Whether Dom actually "threw" the comp. seems unlikely because it was a "word" comp. of some type and Dom says he's a poor speller.

We will see tomorrow night exactly what it was but there was a certain amount of physicality involved too because an hour ago Shelly was bandaging both of Brendon's raw knees.

So now if they stick to the original plan, with Dom and Adam on the block, Brendon won't exercise his POV and Adam will be voted off. "Dom and Shelly think Adam is America's player" This is bogus. This season an America's Player hasn't been voted on by the fans/TV audience (those two groups aren't necessarily the same) or even offered by the producers. Nor is there any evidence that there will be one this season. Sometimes they do use ideas from past seasons but generally they try to think of new "tricks". The Golden Key this season is one such new trick which so far has been less than wildly poplar with both players and fans.

Earlier today Dani was saying that the America's Player in her season made $40 K for fulfilling his tasks which last about one week, while she made just a little more , $50k for coming in 2nd overall in the game.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down