The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB 13 week 6 day 6/7

Go down

BB 13 week 6 day 6/7 Empty BB 13 week 6 day 6/7

Post  Banjo 2011-08-12, 22:23

Complex strategies explained well, so I don't have to.... two thumbs up

'Big Brother 13' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
Friday, August 12, 2011

John Kubicek
Senior Writer, BuddyTV

After an intense Thursday night where many fans (myself included) threatened to jump off bridges and kick puppies after Brendon got back into the house on Big Brother 13, cooler heads are prevailing. I can admit that, like the people in the house, I got way too crazy and emotional and wasn't thinking straight, but now I've slept on it and have a rational head on my shoulders.

Are You Addicted to Big Brother 13? Take the Quiz and Find Out>>

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 13 spoilers.

Daniele is the HoH and she nominated Adam and Shelly.

Yes, this week is not a redo from two weeks ago. Daniele struck up a deal with Brendon and Rachel not to nominate them at all this week if they do the same for her next week.

And do you remember how everyone complained about Daniele's plan to backdoor Jeff coming way too soon? Well, now it's later, so that's exactly what she wants to do. Daniele hopes to save one of the nominees with the Power of Veto and backdoor Jeff to finally get him out. If it works, it'll be brilliant, but it's dangerous.

Right now, if Jeff or Jordan win the PoV, they probably wouldn't use it. The same goes for Brendon and Rachel, because despite working with Daniele, they aren't going to stick their necks out that far. It also doesn't help that the backdoor plan is very obvious, so if Jeff or Jordan get in, they'll play to win. The plan only works if Adam, Shelly, Daniele, Kalia or Porsche win the veto.

And even then, it could be tricky. If Jeff is against Adam, it's safe to assume Shelly and Jordan will try to get Adam out, so if Brenchel decides that's what's best, Adam could go. If Shelly goes against Jeff, the same thing could happen, though Adam may be more willing to turn and vote Jeff out. Adam is definitely not as close to Jeff and Jordan as Shelly is, so if he flipped, it wouldn't matter what Brendon and Rachel did because Porsche and Kalia would also evict Jeff, and even if it's a tie, Daniele would get to break it and send Jeff home.

If the nominations stay the same, however, all is not lost. Nobody except Jeff and Jordan really trusts Shelly, so odds are she'd get evicted. That would most likely send Adam over to Daniele's side and force Jeff and Jordan to scramble to reunite with Brenchel.

But like I said, a lot of things need to go right for Daniele to actually backdoor Jeff, and things rarely go the way you plan on Big Brother.

Also, a lot has gone on today to change the game, and here's what you need to know about Big Brother 13 at this point.

-Daniele is out for herself and only herself
, because despite her alliance with Kalia and Porsche, her deal with Brendon and Rachel only covered her not going up next week. If Brenchel are to be believed (and, as despicable as I find them, I actually trust them), they would put up Kalia and Porsche next week and leave Daniele out of it.

-Rachel and Brendon are hip to the fact that Jeff and Jordan are working both sides and that they have final four deals with both Brenchel and Adam and Shelly. They've also shared this info with Daniele, so now, in a strange turnaround, Dani's Alliance and Brenchel are temporarily united against the Jeff-Jordan-Adam-Shelly camp.

-Daniele, Kalia and Porsche are in a solid alliance and have cut Shelly out because they finally got clued in on Shelly's lies and deception. Shelly, however, didn't take this well and went off on Kalia and Porsche. Basically, those three make up the undercard to the main event of Daniele vs. the Veterans.

The Power of Veto this week is more important than ever, and a lot could go wrong for everyone involved. Jeff could get backdoored. Brendon could get backdoored. Brendon and Rachel could betray Daniele's trust. The Hoff could reenter the house. The Zingbot could arrive with actual laser beams and start killing people. Jeff and Jordan's farts could cause a massive explosion when Shelly lights her cigarette. On Big Brother 13, you just never know what will happen.

Banjo
Banjo

BB 13 week 6 day 6/7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB 13 week 6 day 6/7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down