The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 64...night

Go down

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 64...night Empty Big Brother 14 -2012 Day 64...night

Post  Banjo 2012-09-15, 23:58

Ian and Danielle faced off for the 2nd part of the 3 part HoH competition....

And...

Ian Terry is the winner of the second HoH Competiton....

And .. Danielle is fighting mad! Screaming at Dan that he's crazy if he thinks that Ian will take him to the Final 2

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/postxf18547-0-15.html

So....this means that Dan and Ian will compete in the final HOH comp. on Wednesday. Whoever wins that will pick one of the other two to go with them for the Final Two. Then the jury will vote as to who gets the $500 k.

If Dan wins he will pick either Ian or Danielle. If Ian wins he will pick either Dan or Danielle. It comes down to how many jury votes they can get against the other person. There is much speculation as to how the votes will go....

And don't forget....Wednesday will be one of, if not the highlight, of this year's TV. First the 90 minute premier of Survivor.... woohoo Then the 90 minute finale of Big Brother 14. woohoo clap wave It doesn't get better than this ! :cheerleader: :couchtater: flipout

Then on Thursday the live BB wrap party in Hollywood. Many of the former stars will attend with interviews, and much merriment. Only Super Pass holders will be able to watch online.....I am sorry to tell you this.... Rolling Eyes

Then I cancel my Super Pass until next July.....which is always a trip because they try everything they can think of to get you to keep it and the charge every 3 months. But I am experienced enough to shut them down..... bonked on the head
Banjo
Banjo

Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 64...night Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Brother 14 -2012  Day 64...night Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down