The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS Red

2 posters

Go down

NCIS Red Empty NCIS Red

Post  Banjo 2013-02-11, 11:48

I like Kim Raver so I'll check this out. However we must note that the NCIS franchise has gone from the more realistic cases in the original NCIS , to the more "car chases/explosions/agent 007" fantasy type cases, (I don't watch it) and now this new one seems to be veering even more toward the 'fantasy super-hero' type cases. Time will tell if the audience signs on.... scratch

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/02/10/kim-raver-to-star-in-new-ncis-spinoff-on-cbs-report/
Banjo
Banjo

NCIS Red Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NCIS Red Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

NCIS Red Empty Re: NCIS Red

Post  Banjo 2013-05-15, 17:21

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/05/15/ncis-finale-bombshell-who-quits-the-team/

I suppose they could form some sort of independent "free lance crime fighting team" but it probably wouldn't pay as well or as steadily unless they could find some high profile clients. And then there's that lack of govt. retirement and benefits..... scratch

But I suspect that things won't be all that different come next season.... Wink
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-05-15, 17:36

I would definitely follow Gibbs and his team in whatever they do...but it would be odd
Spoiler:
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-07-29, 15:41

If Les Moonves offered her a lot of money you can be sure it was a LOT ! And since she still turned it down she must really, really not want to do the role anymore and/or she has some really hot project waiting. scratch 

When she comes back to "wrap up" her role, they'd better not kill her off ! tongue 

CBS Boss on Why Cote de Pablo Is Leaving ‘NCIS’

by Tracy Phillips | July 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM | Fall TV 2013, NCIS, TCA 2013, TV News

Cote de Pablo and Michael Weatherly on "NCIS" (Photo: CBS)

“NCIS” fans were hit with a shocker in early July when its leading lady Cote de Pablo announced she was leaving the show. But the network didn’t let her go without a fight and CBS CEO Les Moonves reveals De Pablo’s move to quit the show was “purely her decision.”

“We offered Cote a lot of money, and then we offered her even more money,” Moonves told reporters Monday at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Beverly Hills.

“We really didn’t want to lose her — we think she’s terrific — but ultimately, she decided she didn’t want to do the show,” Moonves said. “It was purely her decision.”

He continued, “We did everything humanly possibly and exhausted every opportunity. She just didn’t want to do the show anymore.”

Cote de Pablo Leaving “NCIS” After Eight Seasons

But Moonves isn’t too worried about how De Pablo’s exit might impact the show. “NCIS is still watched by more than 20 million people a week,” Moonves said. Besides, the CBS procedural has been through major cast turnover before, losing original cast member Sasha Alexander after two seasons (De Pablo was her replacement, joining in the third season) and losing Lauren Holly at the end of Season 5.

De Pablo, who has played NCIS Special Agent Ziva David on the popular series for eight seasons, will return this fall for the show’s 11th season for a few episodes to wrap up her character’s storyline.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-08-07, 15:56

Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2013-08-07, 22:37

I'm sorry to see her go but knowing that it is totally her own choice, I don't feel bad about it at all.
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum