The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nina rejected ! ...

3 posters

Go down

Nina rejected ! ... Empty Nina rejected ! ...

Post  Banjo 2013-03-19, 14:46

Why she would want a pic with Nicholson in the first place is a bit of a mystery, but if she ever asks me I will be agreeable ! Cutie roflmao

http://todayentertainment.today.com/_news/2013/03/18/17359285-jack-nicholson-rejects-nina-dobrev-says-no-to-picture-at-lakers-game?lite&lite=obnetwork

http://www.ninadobrev.com/photos/307508

Banjo
Banjo

Nina rejected ! ... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nina rejected ! ... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Nina rejected ! ... Empty Re: Nina rejected ! ...

Post  Berry 2013-03-19, 15:46

I think he takes his Lakers games Veerrry seriously. Cannot be distracted. Gotta respect that. :P
Berry
Berry

Nina rejected ! ... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nina rejected ! ... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2013-03-19, 19:09

Whosay? So that's an app to follow celebs? scratch If Shelley Berman doesn't have a whosay account I don't need one. tongue
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-20, 16:14

I guess WhoSay is some sort of app. I don't have any apps since I don't have a smart phone and won't have until/unless the monthly rates are no higher than a regular, basic cell phone.....$36 at present. How long will that be ?.... roflmao
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2013-03-20, 17:59

Getting close... I've been seeing commercials for Mobi $40 a month unlimited data. I remember when you weren't getting a cell phone until the prices were at or below the land line price. Seems like it wasn't that long ago. two thumbs up
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2013-03-20, 18:14

I got my first cell phone in early 2005 and got rid of my home land line so my total monthly bill was about the same and has remained so since then. But if I ever get a smart phone it would have to have full video/surfing capability and most of the plans I've looked at would be at least $100/month, nearly $200 in some cases and I wouldn't use it enough to justify that.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rus 2013-03-20, 20:39

Looks like MobiPCS which may only cover the Hawaii area, has an unlimited data plan for $40.00. The big carriers like Verizon, ATT, TMobile & Sprint will be more but they will also have a better coverage area. 1GB, 2GB, 4GB plans are common. There may be a smaller company in your area with a better deal. I have unlimited data now but only use about 2GB a month. As soon as I upgrade my phone I lose unlimited and have to stay within the 2 GB plan or upgrade to the 4GB plan which is nearly $100. Not going to pay that. I can easily cut back on audio books that I stream over the phone and I will be under 2GB. I can use my home wifi when at home which will not eat up my cell phone data. There are some deals out there but you have to shop around. All the smart phones can do web browsing, music and video streaming but that eats up your data plan. And the more you want the more it will cost you. Here's a way to estimate what you might need for data:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/explore/choosing-a-plan.html

You will also have to purchase the phone and accessories but they will give you a very good deal on the phone for a 2 year contract.
Rus
Rus
Flutterby
Flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down