The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nerdist

2 posters

Go down

The Nerdist Empty The Nerdist

Post  Banjo 2013-04-15, 14:24

This comes on between Orphan Black and Dr. Who, and is hosted by Chris Hardwick who also hosted The Talking Dead. The Nerdist is rather tedious in its attempt to be cool and hipster and appeal to its imagined target audience whom I estimate to be about 12. roflmao

But I saw that Betsy Brandt (Marie on Breaking Bad) was one of the guests so I watched. They asked her how she "cooled down" after doing some of those hot, emotional scenes. She said that she likes to sexual harass the crew. In season 2 they got a new asst. director and she discovered that any slight innuendo would make him blush like crazy. Since she was pregnant at the time she had plenty of "ammunition" and the poor guy was beet red most of the time. She said she got so "bad" that at times she felt like she was sexually harassing herself. roflmao

Chris tried to make a big deal out of the fact that they had to "suffer" in the sticks, in Albq. to work in the show but she came right back and said no, we love it there and now that all episodes have wrapped and she's back in CA, she misses NM. two thumbs up

I wouldn't recommend this show unless there is a guest on that you would be interested in, and the lack of HD bothers my eyes... disgruntled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Banjo
Banjo

The Nerdist Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Nerdist Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

The Nerdist Empty Re: The Nerdist

Post  BoardMomma 2013-08-11, 02:57

I used to listen to this on my podcast list. It could be a bit tedious but usually had some redeeming quality. Not so with the TV show. I've only watched it once and thought it was awful. I don't listen to the podcast either but that would be because of all the writers I'm friends with now. Wink
BoardMomma
BoardMomma
On Gossamer Wings
On Gossamer Wings

The Nerdist Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Nerdist Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-03-17

https://blu5community.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Nerdist Empty Re: The Nerdist

Post  Banjo 2013-08-11, 17:51

I watched it once then forgot about it......Rolling Eyes 
Banjo