The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not

2 posters

Go down

Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Empty Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not

Post  Berry 2013-11-10, 23:24

Berry
Berry

Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Empty Re: Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not

Post  Banjo 2013-11-11, 13:33

That was interesting. Some I have never heard of and some I knew by name but couldn't match names and faces, and of course Olivia Wilde Cutie who should have had more screen time and Kanye West who should have had much less, ie, none.

When I first moved to S. Cal. 1960, courtesy of the USAF, some old friends lived in Redondo Beach. They took me to several places that was in their minds indicative of L.A. life. One being Venice Beach. At that time the "hippy era" was in full swing and on VB was a little shack inhabited by a "hippy". It consisted of all the walls being papered with news clippings and magazine pictures, all illuminated with a bare light bulb hanging from the ceiling. How this represented "hippy culture" was mysterious then and now.

It wasn't until 5 1/2 years later that I moved to L.A. (El Segundo, technically, across the street from the south L.A city limits in that area) to get a job and go to school, and experienced 'L.A. life' in a more direct way which mercifully didn't involve having to commute on the freeways to reach school and my job.

My interests didn't coincide with the majority of L.A. residents, attending auto races, old time music events, motorcycle trials, etc. but that's the thing about L.A., no matter how obscure the human activity, legal or not, roflmao you will find at least thousands of others participating in them.

Once when I owned a pretty fancy, customized VW beetle, a friend and I decided we should join one of the VW clubs. We went to a meeting; it consisted entirely of teenagers, the meeting was taken up entirely on how they were going to smuggle beer onto a beach for a picnic. Needless to say we didn't join. Rolling Eyes 
Banjo
Banjo

Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not Empty Re: Video about LA: told by Actors/Singers successful and not

Post  Berry 2013-11-11, 15:37

I think the ones you didn't know are the wanna be actors who dress in costumes and stand outside places like Graumann's Chinese Theater. I recognized one as "Superman" .
Berry
Berry

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down