The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Godzilla with Cranston...

2 posters

Go down

New Godzilla with Cranston... Empty New Godzilla with Cranston...

Post  Banjo 2014-04-07, 13:42

Banjo
Banjo

New Godzilla with Cranston... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Godzilla with Cranston... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

New Godzilla with Cranston... Empty Re: New Godzilla with Cranston...

Post  Berry 2014-04-08, 15:13

Bryan Cranston fan for life. So...guess I'll be seeing this too.  two thumbs up 
Berry
Berry

New Godzilla with Cranston... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Godzilla with Cranston... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-04-09, 15:28

He's on Broadway now with a one man show playing LBJ. I saw some excerpts and he does a fantastic job especially considering the physical differences between him and LBJ. I couldn't decide if they had lengthened his ear lobes or not.... scratch 
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-05-18, 15:12

I saw this yesterday. It is probably the best of all the Godzilla movies. Whether or not this review is strictly correct it does point out the salient things which will probably be overlooked by the mass audience, and after all mass destruction is what these are all about. And it gets set up for a sequel , although I can't imagine how they could top this one CGI-wise and mass destruction-wise.  scratch But one is already in the works.  Of course in the future movie technology may advance to the point where the audiences 'fear  centers' can be directly tapped, allowing us to feel exactly what it's like to face immanent death under-foot.... roflmao 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/17/review-godzilla-anti-global-warming-alarmism-block/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-godzilla-opens-monstrous-705168
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down