The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB day 13/18

Go down

BB day 13/18 Empty BB day 13/18

Post  Banjo 2014-07-07, 13:36

Devin is the walking example of 'loose cannon'. To see him on the live feeds feigning ignorance over every criticism is truly epic.

Meanwhile this is classic !  roflmao 

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/big-brother/which-game-of-thrones-characters-are-the-big-brother-16-hgs-90414.aspx

Big Brother 16: Veto Plans In Week 2 – Update
By: Matthew Boyer | July 7, 2014 at 11:00 AM EDT

While I know it was disappointing for many to see Devin go from number one target to complete safety this week on Big Brother 16, I’ve gotta hand it to him, I have no idea what he’s thinking. Not sure he does either, but he better figure it out quickly because here comes the Veto Ceremony.

Devin Shepherd keeps us wondering – Source: CBS

Devin has made a lot of promises and a lot of threats in his short time as Head of Household and he’s soon going to have to reconcile all those conflicting plans.

Days ago Devin promised Pao he’d save her from the block if she threw the Battle of the Block competition. Next Devin had a heart to heart with Brittany where he promised her he would use the Veto on her. First the idea was for Victoria to be renom’d, but now Devin is considering a “Plan B.”

Last night Devin spoke with Christine and Frankie (Flashback to 12:53AM BBT) where he suggested two different options without being completely clear to them. The implied alternatives seem to be Plan A: take down Paola as promised and renom Victoria. Plan B: take down Brittany and renom Zach.

This all comes just one day after Devin gave a huge speech to the entire Bomb Squad alliance where he reminded them the deal was for no one to turn on him or the alliance. Well that turned out to be more of a “do as I say, not as I do” sort of rule.

Caleb and Frankie spoke yesterday and in a surprising reversal of roles, Caleb was defending Zach against Devin’s possible plan to renom him while Frankie drove the Big Brother bus all over Zach. Caleb wants Devin to respect the alliance and keep it together while Frankie doesn’t seem interested in defending what I thought was a solid alliance between the two. Zankie is done. Sorry, folks.

Will Devin really pull the trigger on this plan against Zach? I’m not so sure. He talks a big game and offers a thousand ideas, but he can’t seem to stick to anything. The other night he told Caleb the B-S alliance was over and he was done working with him. A few hours later they were all okay.

Devin is about as capricious a Houseguest as they come. I’d probably be least surprised if Devin did nothing at all and the Power of Veto went unused. Then again, will Devin’s newly developed crush on Brittany set her free?

The Power of Veto Ceremony is coming up later today so we’ll get the spoilers on Devin’s final decision. What do you hope he does with the Veto today?

Update: Devin approached Paola and told her to keep her calm after the meeting and to come to his room. He’s implying he’s not going to save her. She goes back to him and they start arguing. Now Paola is going around talking about it to others. This could be one of the best Veto meetings we see all season! Do not miss the fallout. Have your Feeds ready.

'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Are the Last 2 Members of Team America?
Sunday, July 06, 2014

The final two members of the secret Team America alliance on Big Brother 16 will be revealed on Wednesday's episode, but inside the house, they already know and have been meeting.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 16 spoilers.

Following the eviction of original member Joey, Donny became the "first" member of Team America. Now Frankie and Derrick are the final two members of Team America. The three were talking Sunday night on the live feeds about what an honor it is to be chosen and how they hope to complete all of the missions to win $5,000 each. They don't have a mission yet, but they're on board and understand that this can give them a huge insight into how America is viewing the show and the HGs.

It's a bit sad that the two new members are both Bomb Squad members and men, but it should make for an interesting dynamic since Frankie was already considering abandoning Cody, Zach and Derrick in favor of Christine, Caleb, Amber and Devin. This new Team America alliance should bring these three guys closer together.

I originally predicted Frankie would be in Team America because of his sister, Ariana Grande. But I didn't realize undercover cop Derrick was so popular. I suspect it has more to do with the fact that voting opened after Thursday's live eviction, and during Julie Chen's interview with Joey, she mentioned that Derrick is an undercover cop. That may have helped make him stand apart from the other people in the house.

Undoubtedly, Team America is a huge coup for Donny. He's obviously America's favorite, but was an early target and, as the oldest person in the house, a real outsider. But this gives him an in with two of the smartest players in the game and makes Frankie and Derrick more likely to trust him and work with him.

What do you think of the three members of Team America? Will they be able to succeed in their missions, or will a sudden closeness between Frankie, Derrick and Donny be highly suspicious to everyone? I suspect we'll find out on Wednesday what we can vote on to be their first mission.
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 13/18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 13/18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

BB day 13/18 Empty Re: BB day 13/18

Post  Banjo 2014-07-07, 16:11

The POV ceremony is over and the house is in turmoil !

‘Big Brother 16′ Spoilers: Week 2 Veto Ceremony Results
By: Matthew Boyer | July 7, 2014 at 4:22 PM EDT

The latest Big Brother 16 spoilers with Veto Ceremony results are in for this week. Sign-up for Live Feeds now and watch the HGs plot and plan for Thursday now that they have the final nominations.

Power of Veto on Big Brother – Source: CBS

Leading up to today’s meeting the house was rattled back and forth and targets shifted and deals were made only to be broken shortly after. Even just before the Veto meeting the HoH was causing waves by telling one nominee their deal was off. Wow!

Read on to find out the latest Big Brother spoilers and discover who is now on the block.

This week’s Veto winner, Devin, used the Power of Veto on Brittany and Zach was the renom.

HGs are going nuts in the house. They’re saying this was the craziest Veto meeting they’ve ever seen. Apparently five HGs were yelling at the same time.

Now Pao is saying she didn’t throw the comp & they’re lying. Meanwhile Hayden revealing that Devin told him and Nicole that Pao was throwing it and he then threatened them to stay quiet. Everyone knows. It’s going crazy! Turn on your Live Feeds or grab the Free Trial now and see what we’re seeing.

Do you think Devin made the right choice for the Veto renom? Devin had promised both Paola and Brittany they would be safe, but he couldn’t make both of them happy on that front. Which of these nominees would you like to see evicted next?

Jump on your Live Feeds now to watch the house react. Don’t have the Feeds yet? Get your Free Trial right now and see what other fans are watching right now.

A big bathroom meeting to try to clear the air:

BB day 13/18 IMG_00034_zpsdcf9bfc3
Banjo
Banjo

BB day 13/18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BB day 13/18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum