The Blu5 Community
The Blu5 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New local productions.

2 posters

Go down

New local productions. Empty New local productions.

Post  Banjo 2014-11-04, 12:14

I don't know what they are but three new crew direction signs have popped up on street sign posts around here. "DIG", "EYE" (this one is at I-25 Studios with more equipment trucks and actor 'star trailers' than I've ever seen over there) and, "BLUE" , which looks interesting....haven't seen any filming anywhere but will keep a lookout.
Banjo
Banjo

New local productions. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New local productions. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

New local productions. Empty Re: New local productions.

Post  Berry 2014-11-04, 12:21

Here's the official trailer for DIG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVURwnFj3hE
Berry
Berry

New local productions. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New local productions. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-11-04, 12:30

Thanks for finding that. I remember seeing the trailer but didn't connect it to the signs. They must be shooting later episodes.
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-11-06, 16:20

I followed the 'BLUE' sign today because it pointed up the same road that I take to the balloon park to fly. It pointed into the back entrance to the I-25 studios. There was a big brown tent and more trucks and 'Star' trailers....so who knows what it is ? scratch
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-11-06, 16:53

Hey Banjo!!!

USA Network series Dig – Looking for MEN to work in a bar scene in downtown ABQ next Tues Nov 11 . Specifically men who dress in drag with a goth slant. Other bar patrons with an edgy European look also needed.

Nov 10 Anybody live near Mountainair? Email your height/weight/photo/phone to: digbackground@gmail.com NEW FACES ONLY. BAR -or- Mountainair
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Banjo 2014-11-06, 17:07

Dress in drag with a Goth slant ! Oh boy, I've had those clothes hanging in my closet for years waiting for a chance like this ! Thanks Berry.

roflmao

So they're filming in Mountainair too ? That's a small town 60 miles s.e. of here. Some of you have been through it, on our way back from Roswell, the year we went up the tram at sunset. But if you blinked you probably don't remember.... scratch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountainair,_New_Mexico

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mountainair+nm&qpvt=mountainair+nm&FORM=VDRE
Banjo
Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berry 2014-11-06, 18:55

I believe the production company provides wardrobe...even for the extras. You just have to show up all bright eyed and bushy tailed willing to do whatever the script calls for. sunny
Berry
Berry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down